Forex Trading Signal 11/26/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Here is Sir Pip's video:
11-26-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Tuesday.

At 8:30 a.m. we had U.S. GDP which came out as expected. Canadian Retail Sales came out higher than expected but we also had an announcement that the U.S. government will pump additional $ 800 B into U.S. economy and USD/CAD went down by hundreds of pips. The spike on Canadian report was not impressive, however, and it was good idea to skip that report for spike trading. At the same time, it was excellent time to sell USD/CAD right after the report. Magister Pips was giving trades in the Diamonds room and he gave a really good call, and people made pretty good money. Well, this is something that I cannot write in advance, and that's why having Diamonds membership can be so cool.

At 10:00 a.m. Consumer Sentiment came out higher than expected and EUR/JPY moved up by about 70 pips within first 10 minutes so if someone followed Sir Pips advice, this would be a profitable trade.

Let's now talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK GDP coming out. It is expected to come out at -0.5%. Last time 0.3 deviation moved GBP/USD a lot: around 50 pips spike, and 200 pips move total within an hour. 0.1 deviation may work (we used to trade 0.1 deviation) but to play it safe, let's use 0.2 trigger here. If it comes out at -0.3 or less negative, I would buy GBP/USD and expect 40 pips move. If it comes out at -0.7% or more negative, I would sell GBP/USD and expect 40 pips move as well.

2. Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have a lot of U.S. reports coming out at the same time which are about equally important. If Personal Goods m/m, Personal Income m/m and Core Durable Goods m/m all come out higher or lower, then this would be a good opportunity to make a few pips (after spike, not SNW trade). 1 to 1.5 deviation on Core Durable Goods and/or 0.5 deviation on Personal Goods and/or Personal Spending should be enough to enter a trade on EUR/JPY (buy if they came out higher, and sell if they came out lower). Not all of them must deviate that much, it would be OK if just only one of them deviates significantly and the other two do not conflict (came out same direction).

3. Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 (9:42 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 9:42 a.m. we will have U.S. Chicago PMI coming out. You can only trade it if you can get the data at 9:42 a.m., not 9:45 a.m. A deviation of 5 should be OK to trade it, and if it comes out higher, it would be good for the U.S. dollar; if it comes out lower, it would be bad for the U.S. dollar (however, bad news recently are not necessary bad for the dollar). Please watch the video for more details.

4. Wednesday, November 26th, 2008 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have New Home Sales coming out. If it comes out better than expected it would be good for the U.S. dollar; if it comes out lower than expected, the market will most likely ignore it. If it comes out at 500K or higher, buying USD/JPY or EUR/JPY may work pretty well.

That's all for Wednesday.

Last chance to try the Diamonds for $27.00 for 2 weeks. We will soon raise prices again.

In case you don't know, Sir Pips has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $27.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pip

Terrific!!!

Finally found someplace to get all the news I need for the Forex trading day. What a relief to find real info. Thanks much.....bc

eurusd rocket

Sir Pipsalot I am perplexed. I am new to this site and love it along with your excellent video. You mentioned in your video that the US GDP yesterday was kind of a non event......but did you not ride the eurusd rocket for over 250 pips at that announcement??? That move alone has inspired me to try to trade the news that you supply but I am wondering why you did not comment on that move!!!

Back