Forex Trading Signal 12/06/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Felix.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon

Let's first talk about yesterday.

On Tuesday we had Australian Interest Rate statement which came out same as expected. Australian GDP was also same as expected. My partner from Diamonds room was able to make some money on Interest statement but the GDP report was a no trade.

Earlier today we talked about the Services PMI. It came out very close to expectations so that was a no trade.

Then we had ADP Non-Farm Employment change. It came out at 189,000. I told you if it comes out about 100,000, GBP/USD may possibly go down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. Well, it actually moved by 60 pips in the first 30 minutes of the report. Of corse it was a lot more because the deviation was a lot bigger. I hope you were able to make some money on this indicator.

US ISM Manufacturing came out very close to expectations. That was a no trade.

New Zealand Interest rate statement also was as expected so it was a no trade.

Let's now talk about tomorrow.

1. Thursday, December 06th, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m New York time we will have UK Industrial Production coming out which is expected at 0.2%. If it comes out at -0.2% or more negative, I think GBP/USD may possibly go down by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if we see Industrial Production coming out at 0.6% or higher, I think GBP/USD may possibly go up by 30 pips or more in the first hour of the report. This indicator is a tricky one, and we may see a bigger move but be careful on this one, and try to get your entries as close to pre-release price as possible. If you cannot do that, don't chase it.

2. Thursday, December 06th, 2007 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) UK
Then at 7 a.m. New York time we will have UK Interest Rate Statement coming out. This is going to be a hot indicator. About 70% economists expect UK to keep the rate unchanged at 5.75%, and there is quite a few people that expect them to cut the rate. If the UK cuts the rate to 5.50%, we may possibly see GBP/USD going down by 100 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if they keep the rate unchanged, and there is no statement, we may see GBP/USD recover by 50 pips or more in the first hour of the report. If they keep the rate unchanged but there is a statement that they are planning to cut in the future, then skip this report as it would be a no trade as there can be a very ugly price action.

3. Thursday, December 06th, 2007 (7:45 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE
Then at 7:45 a.m. New York time we will have Euro Zone Interest Rate Statement. It is expected they are going to keep it unchanged. Most likely nothing will happen here.

4. Thursday, December 06th, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) EURO ZONE
At 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have Trichet speaking. Be aware of some price actions at this time but unless you are able to watch this report and be able to make decisions on the fly, I do not have any trade plan for you right now. All will depend on what he says.

5. Thursday, December 06th, 2007 (6:50 p.m. New York Time) JAPAN
Then at 6:50 p.m. we will have Japanese GDP coming out which is a revision of the number that has already come out. Most likely nothing will happen here. Even if there is a deviation, Yen does not move on this revisions too much. However, be aware of higher spreads but I do not think there is going to be any trading opportunity there.

ONE MORE THING
There is one more thing I was going to say: starting tomorrow my partner Tim (who is running the Diamonds room) will be taking over these signals, and he will be sending you these trading signals. He is a very competent trader as well, and I am sure you will enjoy his analyses.

If you have not been to the www.ForexDiamonds.com website that Tim (Sir Pipsalot) is running, I suggest you to go there. We offer a 21 days free-trial, and you will be able to trade live with him and be able to copy all his entries and exits from his trades, and also learn how to trade all these indicators in the live format. I think you should take advantage of that trial, and get as much as you can out of it.

That's all for this signal. Once again thank you for reading my signals. I wish you good luck!

To Our Success!
-Felix Homogratus

Last edited by a moderator:
UK Industrial Production

Came out at +0.4%.

Price action seem to have gone down a bit and remain stubborn.

Let's see what happens.

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your signals, but I kind of disagree with you that the Interest rate decision by the RBNZ was a no trade. Just like you said, the RBNZ maintained a hawkish stance despite leaving the rates unchanged.

This pushed the NZD/USD pair by at least 60 pips, though this move was over a thirty minute period. So actually, you were right.

I traded it and cornered 45 pips. More grease to your elbows.

Miss u Felix!

Hi everyone! This is my 1st post to this forum, nice to join you all! The sad thing is Felix is going to leave us... :unhappy: and i start to miss him already... Don't abandon us so long ok! Come back soon oh.... :p

Why are you going? Where are you going?? And are you coming back??
I'm a newbie here too & really liked your style :)

Back