Forex Trading Signal 12/07/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon.

or high quality version:
12-7-2007.swf

I am Felix's partner, and I trade news on Forexdiamonds room. Felix asked me to write these signals for you, and I am happy to do that.

Let's first review what happened earlier today.

First of all, earlier today we had the UK Industrial Production. It was expected to come out at 0.2%. Felix said if it came out at 0.6% or higher, it would be a buy signal on GBP/USD. However, It came out at 0.4% so it did not hit his trigger and that was a no trade.

Then at 7.00 a.m. New York time we had UK Interest Rates. The consensus was divided whether or not they will cut the rates. They did cut the rates so it was a sell signal on GBP/USD. The GBP/USD spiked down very quickly, approx. 64 pips in the first minutes, and then it retraced greatly, and then it again retested the lows. I was surprised we did not see more pips from this. It can be explained that even if half of economists were predicting the rate cut, the futures market was already priced in in 90% chance over the rate cut. It was "sell on the rumor and buy on the news" type of price action. Nevertheless, I hope you made good money on this.

Then we had Euro Zone Interest Rates statement. It was expected to keep the interest rates unchanged at 4% which they did so that was a no trade.

Then we had Trichet speech. He was very hawkish about the inflation. He was never that much pessimistic about the growth. The EUR/USD traded from 1.4575 up to 1.4635 so it was good 50 pips of appreciation based on his speech. If you decided to trade and made money on this, congratulations.

Let's now talk about tomorrow.

Tomorrow there are two reports that I feel are worthy watching and possibly trading.

1. Friday, December 07th, 2007 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7.00 a.m. New York time we will have Canadian Employment Change. In the past, this indicator has been giving huge deviations away from the expectations so it is quite possible tomorrow we will get another big deviation. I believe that a trigger of 20 K either direction should be sufficient to see USD/CAD moving 40 pips or more. So if it comes out at 35 K or higher, USD/CAD may go down by 40 to 45 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if it comes out at -5 K or more negative, USD/CAD may go up 40 to 45 pips or more.

SUMMARY:
* Report: Canadian Employment Change
* Sell on USD/CAD if the number will be 35 K or higher
* Buy on USD/CAD if the number will be -5 K or more negative
* If the trigger is hit, expect 40 to 45 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

2. Friday, December 07th, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
Then at 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have U.S. Non-Farm Payroll coming out. It is expected it will come out at 70K. However, on Wednesday we had the ADP Employment number, surprising very largely to the upper side (189K versus 50K expected). A lot of traders are increasing their bets on expectations what Non-Farm Payroll is going to come out us so the consensus moves towards 80 or 90K. If it comes out at 150K or higher, that would be a sell signal on GBP/USD. On the other hand, if it comes out at 30K or lower, then it would be a buy signal on GBP/USD. You can also trade GBP/JPY with the same triggers. Personally, most likely I will be trading both pairs.

SUMMARY:
* Report: U.S. Non-Farm Payroll
* Sell on GBP/USD if the number will be 150K or higher
* Buy on GBP/USD if the number will be 30K or lower
* You can also trade GBP/JPY

That's all for tomorrow.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

Thank you very much, and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon.

or high quality version:
12-7-2007.swf[/media]

I am Felix's partner, and I trade news on Forexdiamonds room. Felix asked me to write these signals for you, and I am happy to do that.

First of all, earlier today we had the UK Industrial Production. It was expected to come out at 0.2%. Felix said if it came out at 0.6% or higher, it would be a buy signal on GBP/USD. However, It came out at 0.4% so it did not hit his trigger and that was a no trade.

Then at 7.00 a.m. New York time we had UK Interest Rates. The consensus was divided whether or not they will cut the rates. They did cut the rates so it was a sell signal on GBP/USD. The GBP/USD spiked down very quickly, approx. 64 pips in the first minutes, and then it retraced greatly, and then it again retested the lows. I was surprised we did not see more pips from this. It can be explained that even if half of economists were predicting the rate cut, the futures market was already priced in in 90% chance over the rate cut. It was "sell on the rumor and buy on the news" type of price action. Nevertheless, I hope you made good money on this.

Then we had Euro Zone Interest Rates statement. It was expected to keep the interest rates unchanged at 4% which they did so that was a no trade.

Then we had Trichet speech. He was very hawkish about the inflation. He was never that much pessimistic about the growth. The EUR/USD traded from 1.4575 up to 1.4635 so it was good 50 pips of appreciation based on his speech. If you decided to trade and made money on this, congratulations.

Tomorrow there are two reports that I feel are worthy watching and possibly trading.

At 7.00 a.m. New York time we will have Canadian Employment Change. In the past, this indicator has been giving huge deviations away from the expectations so it is quite possible tomorrow we will get another big deviation. I believe that a trigger of 20 K either direction should be sufficient to see USD/CAD moving 40 pips or more. So if it comes out at 35 K or higher, USD/CAD may go down by 40 to 45 pips or more in the first hour of the report. On the other hand, if it comes out at -5 K or more negative, USD/CAD may go up 40 to 45 pips or more.

SUMMARY:
* If the trigger is hit, expect 40 to 45 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

Then at 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have U.S. Non-Farm Payroll coming out. It is expected it will come out at 70K. However, on Wednesday we had the ADP Employment number, surprising very largely to the upper side (189K versus 50K expected). A lot of traders are increasing their bets on expectations what Non-Farm Payroll is going to come out us so the consensus moves towards 80 or 90K. If it comes out at 150K or higher, that would be a sell signal on GBP/USD. On the other hand, if it comes out at 30K or lower, then it would be a buy signal on GBP/USD. You can also trade GBP/JPY with the same triggers. Personally, most likely I will be trading both pairs.

SUMMARY:

That's all for tomorrow.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to [url=http://www.forexdiamonds.com]Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education[/media] and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

Thank you very much.

hi,
many thanks for the indeep reports!

unfortunatly, i couldn't get any fills during the canadian report today. saxobank did freeze the quotes from 06:59 till 07:05 or so making an market entry impossible (or at the low already....:unhappy:).

could anyone get in at this report and if yes which broker did you use?

looking forward to the NFP report...but i don't expect to get any better fills (if at all)

anyhow, thanks for your work!

cheers

You Are Great

Felix,

i really appreciate you.God shall continue to help you.Thanks so much

You are great, thanks for these pips.

McHolly.

This is Sir Pips.

or high quality version:
12-7-2007.swf[/media]

SUMMARY:

SUMMARY:

That's all for tomorrow.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to [url=http://www.forexdiamonds.com]Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education[/media] and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot
http://www.yummyapple.com/12-7-2007.html

You are great, thanks for these pips.

McHolly.

This is Sir Pips.

or high quality version:
12-7-2007.swf[/media]

SUMMARY:

SUMMARY:

That's all for tomorrow.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot
http://www.yummyapple.com/12-7-2007.html

Back