Forex Trading Signal 12/11/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Sir Pips is busy with his finals at his university so I am sorry but again there is no video. Today he has his last exam so I hope things go back to normal once he is done with it.

Canadian Employment came out very close to expectations so it was a no trade.

Let's talk about Thursday.

1. Thursday, December 11, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA/CANADA
US and Canadian Trade Balance is not something you want to trade now. I would skip it.

2. Thursday, December 11, 2008 (4:45 p.m. New York Time) USA/CANADA
The only tradable news is Retail Sales out of New Zealand which is expected to come out at 0.0%. If it comes out at 0.7% or better, NZD/USD may go up by 30 pips or so; if it comes out at -0.7%, NZD/USD may go down by 30 pips as well. Be careful, however, because 4:45 p.m. is not the best time to trade and NZD/USD may act really strange. Also, spreads might be very high so unless you can get small spread, you may consider skipping it.

That's all for today.

Have a good trading day.

Thanks,
Crazy Cat & Sir Pips.

Sir Pips' final exam.

A star has 5 ends, A square has 4, while a triangle has 3, but God's favor has no end, may His favor see u through the final exam.

Goodluck.

Recently started following

Hi,

Thanks for the reviews.
I've been following the the recommendations visually just to see if they appear to be working.

I'm a technical traders, but I like watching the news I mostly stay away from news because of my strategy.
I have noticed that your reviews appear to produce positive gains in my opinion and I've been watching them now for a few months.

It's good to see and learn about this.
Thanks for the ongoing reviews and I look forward to perhaps trading other currency based on news in the future.

Thanks again

Back