Forex Trading Signal 12/12/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. The video version is MUCH MORE DETAILED than this written version.

I am Felix's partner, and I trade news on Forexdiamonds room. Felix asked me to write these signals for you, and I am happy to do that.

Let's first review what happened earlier today.

First, we had UK Trade Balance. We were looking for a very big deviation from expectations in order to enter the trade. It came out very close to expectations so it was a no trade. There was not much price action at all within first 5 minutes but eventually GBP/USD was trading higher by about 50 pips although that was mostly due other things happening on the market.

Next one was German ZEW. It came out at -37.2 versus -34.5 expected. We were looking for a trigger of -50 to sell EUR/CAD so it was definitely a no trade.

Then we had interest rates statement out of the USA. It was expected they would cut the rates to 4.25% which they did, in fact. There was no surprise here. Some people were, however, counting on a little bit more like a discount rate cut, and they did not get it. Others were counting on a rate cut to 4.00% which did not happen either. So overall response was that the Feds are not doing enough. The release by itself got delayed by 1 minute or so don't worry about the spike up on 1 minute chart as it happened before the report. The spike took about 65 pips but the real action was on yen crosses. GBP/JPY moved hugely, about 220 pips in the first 10 minutes, and continued going lower through the session.

Let's now talk about tomorrow.

1. Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
We will start a day with UK Average Earnings Index + Bonuses. It is expected it will come out at 4.2% versus 4.1% last month. I think 0.3 deviation should be tradable so if it comes out at 4.5% or higher, that would be a buy signal on GBP/USD, and it may move about 30 pips in the first hour. On the other hand, if it comes out at 3.9% or lower, GBP/USD may go down 30 pips or so in the first hour of the report.

2. Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA/CANADA
Then we have trade balances out of U.S. and Canada. I would stay away from them. They are not tradable recently. If I see them working fine twice in a row, I might consider going back and trade them.

3. Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 (4:45 p.m. New York Time) NEW ZEALAND
Then we will have Retail Sales coming out of New Zealand. It is expected to come out at -0.1%. I think 0.6 trigger should be pretty decent. If it comes out at -0.7% or more negative, I think it would be a sell signal on NZD/USD. If it comes out at 0.5% or higher, it would be a buy signal on NZD/USD.

4. Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 (7:01 p.m. New York Time) UK
At 7.01 p.m. we will have RICS House Price Balance. Not really a tradable indicator but be aware of it when you are in your own trades.

5. Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 (7:30 p.m. New York Time) AUSTRALIA
At 7:30 p.m. we will have Australian Employment Change. It is expected to come out at 20 K. I think as long as unemployment rate does not conflict, at 15 K deviation either way should be enough. So if it comes out at 35K or higher, you may want to buy AUD/USD. If it comes out at 5K or lower, you may want to sell AUD/USD.

That's pretty much all for tomorrow.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to www.forexdiamonds.com and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

Thank you very much, and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi SP

SP,

I tried to resolve with the accounting, no one has respond to my inquiry about the expiration of my membership with diamonds roo, would you please check this out for me.

Best regards,
PipmeUP

Helloooooo... Peacearmy.

I here to learn the technic of news trading but first give me my weapon
so that I can say goodbye any time to my boss.

BANG!...........where is the pips?
:)

Soooo sad

I am a Nigeria, a father of two

I have never Enjoy the benefit of currency trading
after all my study and the Effort that have put in OOOOOOOO it is a pitttttty

I wonder that, my Demo trade is always good but when ever i trade my life
account is another story, infact i have loose alot of money.but i don't know
it is manipulation from Broker or my own in ability to get it right.

So sad

I am a Nigeria, a father of two

I have never Enjoy the benefit of currency trading
after all my study and the Effort that have put in OOOOOOOO it is a pitttttty

I wonder that, my Demo trade is always good but when ever i trade my life
account is another story, infact i have loose alot of money.but i don't know
it is manipulation from Broker or my own in ability to get it right.

What happened with AUD/USD?

Any thoughts about the massive spikes just before the news release for Employment change?

It went from about 88.40 down to 88.15 and up to 88.59 in the blink of an eye before steadying back at 88.40, then dropping a handy 20 pips over the following hour.

Was this the big boys clearing up all the orders above and below the market, attempting to force traders into positions and promptly forcing them to be stopped out?

Back