Forex Trading Signal 12/12/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Sir Pips is done with his finals so I have his video for you today. :)

Here is Sir Pip's video:
12-12-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Thursday.

We had NZ Retail Sales which deviated a lot but the market completely ignored it. I traded it and I lost pretty much the spread.

The big news, however, was that the government will not help American car manufactures. Sir Pips just happened to be around, and he gave a few trades in the Diamonds room, and we made A LOT OF MONEY. Man, that was beautiful. I exited early and made "only" 100 pips profit but some other people made well over 200 pips. Beautiful profits, beautiful day.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, December 12th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we are going to have US PPI and US Retail Sales. U.S. Retail Sales headline is expected to come out at -2.0%. and U.S. Retail Sales core is expected to come out at -1.8%. I would not worry too much about PPI. This may or may not work because the market is so absorbed about the other news now. But, I still think it may work but do not trade it on EUR/USD or GBP/USD, trade only on USD/JPY. If the core number comes out at -2.8% or more negative, I would sell USD/JPY and expect 30 pips move. If it comes out at -0.8% or less negative, or positive, I would buy USD/JPY and expect 30 pips move as well.

That's all for today. Have a good trading session, and have a good weekend.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pip

A BIG question

Hello CrazyCat and Pips,

I am form Germany and watch your statements for a longer time. I I think about your recommendations, I must say, they are very "salomonic". You are saying: "If X occurs, then sell, if Y occurs (the opposite) then buy. But how have I to handle this proposal with realistic chance of success? I don't know if X or Y occurs, before the figure occur. But then it is too late! And I cannot react yet.

Regards,

Manfred

Well, just before the announcement (like a minute or two) place orders above and below the current position. The estimate today is for a move of 30 pips, so place orders 10 pips above and 10 pips below (for example, NOT a recommendation on my part).

Remember to close the order that doesn't get filled!

Alternatively, watch for the news item on Forex Factory, they are usually quick, but not as quick as the professionals, but might let you get some of the movement.

Hope that helps

---------------------

Gut kurz bevor die Platzaufträge der Ansage (wie eine Minute oder zwei) über und unterhalb der aktuellen Position. Die Schätzung ist heute für eine Bewegung von 30 Zacken, so Platzaufträge 10 Zacken oben und 10 Zacken unten (z.B., NICHT eine Empfehlung über mein Teil).

Erinnern Sie sich, den Auftrag zu schließen, der nicht gefüllt erhält!

Wechselweise passen Sie für die Nachricht auf Forex Factory auf, sind sie normalerweise, aber nicht so schnell wie die Fachleute schnell, aber konnten Sie etwas von der Bewegung erhalten lassen.

Hoffen Sie dass Hilfen

hello for Germany

people, if you want to get news first- you must pay, if you don't want to pay- news you'll give like all mortals. :)

Hello CrazyCat and Pips,

I am form Germany and watch your statements for a longer time. I I think about your recommendations, I must say, they are very "salomonic". You are saying: "If X occurs, then sell, if Y occurs (the opposite) then buy. But how have I to handle this proposal with realistic chance of success? I don't know if X or Y occurs, before the figure occur. But then it is too late! And I cannot react yet.

Regards,

Manfred

Hi Manfred. You’re exactly at the main point of this market. Actually tha’s the sense of investing or not in a pair, buying, selling or just keep your order longer. That is why you find analysis, indicators and that is why must of traders talk about a strategy. start up your fx investment and you’ll understand about X an Y hehe. I tried some months with a demo, then I get familiarized and now I’m doing good. Keep in touch. Jan

Hello CrazyCat and Pips,

Regards,

Manfred

Hi,

Two things to be said:

1) If you want to trade spikes, you need to have Secret News Weapon. I trade with the SNW, and I make money on the spikes. The link to SNW is here: The Secret News Weapon

AND/OR:
2) If you want to know how to approach without solutions like SNW, join the Diamonds room and see how Sir Pips and other traders trade such reports. If they can do it, you can do it too: Forex Diamonds

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Hi,

Two things to be said:

1) If you want to trade spikes, you need to have Secret News Weapon. I trade with the SNW, and I make money on the spikes. The link to SNW is here: The Secret News Weapon

AND/OR:
2) If you want to know how to approach without solutions like SNW, join the Diamonds room and see how Sir Pips and other traders trade such reports. If they can do it, you can do it too: Forex Diamonds

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

I wonder if there is something more effective than going ahead trading. In my case, I got a mt4 demo and even if I lost a bunch of bucks, now I’ve some notions about the time when markets close. What is making feel happy is to know that it was only a demo, cause I didn’t know that info reading several trader reports. Best way: go and make it yourself. Murphey

sam, most of traders (I guess all of us) know how this market works and which facts are unsafe but instead saying go ahead trade in other market, I’d encourage new traders to go deeply in this market. in fact this may be a way improving strategies, let’s do it together. Janeth

there are many ways of learning, I think most traders start through babypips. News and economical stuff is also useful but for me, it is great applying in the platform what we’ve read. It also depends on what we find in there as tools, services

Back