Forex Trading Signal 12/17/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

As always, the video link is here:
12-17-2008.swf

Today for the change I will post an email I got from Sir Pips:

Hey Crazy Cat, long story short from the video, is that I don't recommend people trade any of the numbers straight up tomorrow as the commentary from the BoE minutes will likely overpower any number surprise from Claimant Count Change, and NOK INT is a bit too risky for my taste. If you could put the following letter into the email you send out (the one with the link and password), I'd appreciate it. If not, at least put it at the top of the signal post.

I just finished recording the video but just wanted to say we're having some AMAZING trades here in the Diamonds room. Today we made HUNDREDS of pips taking the EUR/USD long from 1.3822 to 1.4150, and we're still in some looking for somewhere near 1.4600 potentially.

Risking just 1% of your account per trade, we've had the following results so far this month:

12/20 of our afterspike scalps have made money so far this month earning a net 6.3% return

4/4 on PMS trades: Sometimes we see a nice swing trade and make a call in the room, and sometimes we'll take the 2nd half of a good scalp trade and turn it into a swing trade with set TP and SL. We call those PMS trades. So far this month we've done 4 PMS trades, and all 4 have been winners with +3.68% on the first three, and the latest one off the FOMC has locked in +6.1% with the potential of making a total of +12.85% if the final TP is hit on that single trade alone. Usually we get a huge winner like that once every month or two. In November we pulled in 10.70% from our trades as a whole as well.

I guess what I'm saying is... if you're trading around the news anyways, and you're able to trade with at least $10,000, it's DEFINITELY well worth it to join the Diamonds room and start to trade and learn with us. I say $10,000 because that's enough money to trade with responsible levels of risk and still have trading be worth your time and effort. If you're not able to trade with that much money, it's still a decent idea to join up and start learning the ropes and gaining experience while you save up your money with you day job. That's how I did it at first. Again, even if you have the money to throw around, it's best to trade very small with any service for the first month or two until you really get the hang of things and have a lot of practice doing it with smaller amounts.

If you're just not in a position to take advantage of the Diamonds room, that's fine too... maybe later some day, but at least take full advantage of the free videos I'm putting out there. I know lots of times you get lazy, and you click the link, and you decide to just read the text and move on to other stuff... I used to do the same thing a lot of times with Felix's old signals when he used to do these. However, oftentimes there is a LOT of good info in the video, and I don't write the transcript... Crazy Cat does that. The text is Crazy Cat's quick rundown of the basics of the news stuff and his take on it while all the market predictions, potential trade levels on key pairs, quirks to look out for, long term forecasts, etc. that I work into the videos from time to time don't make it into the text. Take full advantage of these videos because I may not be able to give all this stuff out for free forever.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success!

Sir Pipsalot

Back