Forex Trading Signal 12/21/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it, and then click on "play" icon. My video version is MUCH MORE detailed so I encourage you to watch it.
12-21-2007.swf

Let's first review past 2 days.

First of all, on Wednesday we had German IFO but it was not tradable so it was a no trade.

Then we had the BOE Minutes, and they expected 7 to 2 vote for the cut of the interest rates. As I said, 9-0 would create some pound weakness, and this is what happened. Within first 15 minutes we saw 100 pips move on GPB/USD, and eventually it moved 250 pips from the pre-release price. It was a very market moving signal: a great signal and a great trade.

On Thursday we had the UK GDP coming out. The q/q came out as expected, and y/y came out at 0.1 higher, and the Current Account came out low. It was, however, not enough to enter the trade so it was a no trade. There was no reliable price action as it did not hit any tradable trigger.

Then we had U.S. GDP coming out. It also came out exactly as expected so there was no way to trade this report.

Then we had New Zealand GDP coming out. We were looking for a 0.2 trigger. It only hit 0.1 trigger on q/q and y/y so it did not let us get into the trade. It moved the market 25 pips in first few seconds, and then it went back to the pre-release price. A 0.1 deviation was quite risky to trade although it somehow worked this time.

Let's now talk about Friday.

1. Friday, December 21st, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m New York time we will have UK Retail Sales m/m. It is expected to come out at 0.2%. I recommend you to trade 0.3 trigger so if it comes out at -0.1% or more negative, GBP/USD may go down about 40 pips. If it comes out at 0.5% or higher, GBP/USD may move up by 40 pips or more in the first hour of the report.

2ab. Friday, December 21st, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have a few reports coming out: Canadian GDP and Retail Sales. I would focus on the Headline Retail Sales. For some reasons, the headline was moving market a little bit better recently. I would trade it with a 0.6 trigger so if it comes out at -0.9 or more negative, that would be a buy USD/CAD signal. If it comes out at 0.3 or higher, that would probably be a sell USD/CAD signal. Look for 30 to 35 pips either direction if the trigger his hit. The retails sales is in general more powerful than the GDP; however, if the GDP hits a 0.2 trigger from 0.1 expected, this would be tradable too. So if Canadian Retail Sales comes out as expected, then if GDP comes out at 0.3 or higher, it would be a sell USD/CAD signal, and a -0.1 or more negative reading would be a buy USD/CAD signal.

2c. Friday, December 21st, 2007 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
Also at 8:30 a.m. New York time we will have U.S. Core PCE m/m coming out. This one deviates very rarely. However, if it does deviate by 0.2, it should create a significant dollar move. It happens maybe one a year so it is not very likely to happen; however, if it does happen, then, I think, it would be worth trading. If it comes out at 0.4% or higher, then it would be a sell GBP/USD signal. If it comes out at 0 or negative, it would be a buy GBP/USD signal. If the trigger is hit, expect a 40 pips move either way.

To sum up, focus first on the Canadian Retail sales, then on the Canadian GDP, and then on the U.S. Core PCE m/m.

That would be all for this week.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

Thank you very much, and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

Just my quick reply

Hello everyone.

I saw people complaining yesterday that no text format was available. Well, I am a person who is writing the text; Sir Pips is only recording the "raw" video - I am processing it, and also write the text.

First of all, a text format is a tricky thing because I try to write it as short as possible since most people want to find informations instantly, especially a few minutes before the news. This, however, requires a lot of time from my side.

This week I had finals at college as well as night trades and lack of sleep, and I had a hard time to even process the video.

I am sorry the text was not available although this is a free service and I would appreciate if someone would say "thank you" instead of complaining.

Regarding the video quality: well, this is what happens with YouTube. Whether or not you like it, they do convert my video to their format which is not looking great on a regular PC. What is interesting, same videos from YouTube look great on iPhone, probably because iPhone requires Apple's H.264 technology, not Flash.

The swf format is much better but unfortunately not available for YouTube members. In general, when I am not able to post on YouTube due to their servers down, then I create the swf video format.

Anyway, thank you for understanding, and good luck!

Thank you,
Crazy Cat

Last edited:
Thank you CC :)

Hello Crazy Cat :)

the video was great, the signal brought profit and ppl complaining?!

I say a clear THANK YOU for the job that you are doing!!!

BIG THANKS to Sir Pipsalot as well ;) Very clear instructions, great reviews, great entry points !!

I hope that I won't be the only one writing here :)

Piotr Zaniewicz

text signal

hey cc you are doing a very good job with the text of the signals its just that it can hurt at times when you expect something and you don't get it but your explanation is very understandable i want to say thank you so much for the signal text i really appreciate you.Be cool man;)

u re wonderful

i want to appreciate ur effort so far may the good lord bless you,you a blessing to so many lifes pls i initially wanted to complain bt seeing ur reasons 4 not using text format i think there was nothin to complain abt, just continue the good work

I saw people complaining yesterday that no text format was available. Well, I am a person who is writing the text; Sir Pips is only recording the "raw" video - I am processing it, and also write the text.

First of all, a text format is a tricky thing because I try to write it as short as possible since most people want to find informations instantly, especially a few minutes before the news. This, however, requires a lot of time from my side.

This week I had finals at college as well as night trades and lack of sleep, and I had a hard time to even process the video.

I am sorry the text was not available although this is a free service and I would appreciate if someone would say "thank you" instead of complaining.

Regarding the video quality: well, this is what happens with YouTube. Whether or not you like it, they do convert my video to their format which is not looking great on a regular PC. What is interesting, same videos from YouTube look great on iPhone, probably because iPhone requires Apple's H.264 technology, not Flash.

The swf format is much better but unfortunately not available for YouTube members. In general, when I am not able to post on YouTube due to their servers down, then I create the swf video format.

Anyway, thank you for understanding, and good luck!

Thank you,
Crazy Cat[/QUOTE]

Nice

Nice Work CC.. Video and text are very helpfull.. Keep up the good work.. Thank you..

Well for me it is faster to read the short and clear text instead to see the whole YouTube video.
Time is money as everyone knows.

Thanks for the good work that you do here.

Love the SWF video format

Sir Pips and Crazy Cat:

You guys are doing a great job! I really enjoy your presentation. Keep up the good work. Love the SWF format with the big screen display which uses all my monitor space. I hope we can use the SWF format as a permanent feature. Thanks again.

FXLee

Last edited:
Sir Pips and Crazy Cat,

A big thanks for a lot of hard work. Ignore the complainers.

Maybe you guys are working too hard, ya think? LOL :err:

Gratitude

Just to say a big thank you to Felix, Rob Grespi, Krazy Kat and sir Pipsalot. I really appreciate all your help and efforts. You have a GREAT Organization.
Happy Holidays,
ayngel

Back