Forex Trading Signal 12/30/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey everyone,

Here is the video:
12-30-2008.swf

Fresh video out tonight to preview tomorrow's news with some charts and just reiterate the same basic market direction from my videos from the last 2 weeks. Be sure to watch it to catch up on the big picture and see some examples of the last couple month's instances of today's news.

We have 2 things worth looking at tomorrow, the first is:

0942 US Chicago PMI - 33 expected, +/- 5 triggers recommened. Should move about 30 pips on USD/JPY. You need to get some early indication of this one around 0942 (3 minutes prior to the official release) to have a good shot at a trade on this one. See my video for more information.

1000 US Conference Board Consumer Confidence - 45.5 expected. This one seems to take a minute or so to get moving, but makes a decent move in the first 10 minutes with a good deviation.
If it comes out 51.0 or higher, USD/JPY should go up 30-40 pips
If it comes out 37.9 or lower, USD/JPY should go down by 30-40 pips

I'll send out a text signal or two if anything interesting comes up over the next couple of days, and our next video signal will be on Thursday night previewing Friday 1/2/2009's news. Next week with the market holidays out of the way we'll be back to a more regular and active schedule. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish all of you out there a Happy New Year. Enjoy your time, your life, and your family especially at these more special times of year.

To our success!
Sir Pipsalot

diamonds room

hello there.great work you're doin there.how can i subscribe to become a member of the diamonds room.thanks in anticipation of ur reply.

hello there.great work you're doin there.how can i subscribe to become a member of the diamonds room.thanks in anticipation of ur reply.

hi there. If we are talking about commodities as the one that you’d like to belong, it is still in the forex market? I just know about currencies, there is something else to trade? Kevin

Back