Forex Trading Signal 12/31/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Looks like both pieces of news missed our triggers. The Consumer Confidence number came very close to our trigger, but the market chose to ignore it. Tomorrow we're getting:

US Weekly Initial Jobless Claims expected at 575K. If it comes out at 610K or higher, I'd short EUR/JPY looking for 40 pips. If it comes out at 539K or lower, I'd go long EUR/JPY looking for 40 pips

It's possible this one gets ignored because of the holiday, but it's still worth a shot.

Enjoy the little bit of the holiday season we have remaining. There will be no signal for New Year's Day as there will be no news and likely little action to speak of. Our next signal will be a video the night of the 1st previewing Friday the 2nd. See you next year!

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

Happy New Year,
Sir Pipsalot && Crazy Cat

Last edited:
13-30 Gmt))

Hi there my Forex friend :)

US Weekly Initial Jobless Claims expected at 575K. If it comes out at 610K or higher, I'd short EUR/JPY looking for 40 pips. If it comes out at 539K or lower, I'd go long EUR/JPY looking for 40 pips

Sir Pipsalot && Crazy Cat

it will be 13-30 GMT

Happy New Year

Thanks Sir Pips for the work you put in in sending out your signals. Your outlook for the past year has helped me and i'm sure many other traders to get around this fx jungle.

I wish for you, crazy cat and all the other forex peace army staff all the best for 2009.

To our success!!! :)

Rollin in pips

Back