Forex Trading Signal 9-10-2009

Apparently there was some intervention or rumored intervention by the SNB this morning, but that quickly reversed and things still look fine for a short term rally to the 1.4700 region, which will set up a medium to long term shorting opportunity from that area. If you're long though, I would start trailing the SL a bit in case it tops out hard early. I'm personally out awaiting the short opportunity with almost 400 pips on the last portion of my long since I got in low enough (1.4219), I don't want to sweat the end of the move here. I'm trying to focus more medium term so I can spend extra time helping my newborn and healing wife this week.

Thanks Sir Pips,

I am in already at 1.4610 and another at 1.4550 (both short), I have enough margin if they run to 1.4700. I'll catch them on the down hill run.

I got to experience a baby again when my grandson was born (love it). I'm only 46, so this was a little early to be made a grand parent. Now another is on the way...man these kids are making me old. :)

Enjoy

Thanks Sir Pips,

I am in already at 1.4610 and another at 1.4550 (both short), I have enough margin if they run to 1.4700. I'll catch them on the down hill run.

I got to experience a baby again when my grandson was born (love it). I'm only 46, so this was a little early to be made a grand parent. Now another is on the way...man these kids are making me old. :)

Enjoy

Yah, my mom is 49 and this is her first granddaughter. Between that and turning 50 next year she's pretty sensitive about it.

congrats !!!

congratulations sir pips...You now have a new ANGEL..Thanks for the signals.Hope you wont get tired of helping us.:cute:

Back