Forex Trading signals !! using simple Price Action

ns_karthik

Curowelth Representative
Hi All,
I will be posting live forex signals over here. The reason that i do it in the commercial section is that i run a signal service and i would like this thread to serve as an advertisement for my signals...

The live signals that i share here are only a few of the many that i give my subscribers.

Those who are interested in subscribing , pls mail me at kartram.77@gmail.com

Thanks,

First day signals = +109 pips...
Second day signals = + 200 pips exact...
Third day signals = +94 pips...
Fourth day signals = +83 pips (half day only as i had to go out)....
Fifth day signals = +31 pips..
Sixth day signals= +64 pips

The actual signals given to my subscribers are more than the ones stated above...
No lies...No cheating...all calls are in here...in real time...with time stamp...

As of today (16th Jul 2010), i have shared signals for 6 days...I will be sharing for 3 more days after which i will stop the signal sharing. Anyone interested in getting signals from me, mail me at kartram.77@gmail.com..I am building my website which will be completed in about 4 weeks time.. Now i give signals over email/skype...

Last edited:
Posting LIVE signals here? Great! Anything to help out Newbies...BUT I do hope the signals (just 2 or 3 would be great) would still be wiggling and not limp dead by the time they are posted here...and a simple "Buy/Sell" so-and-so currencies pair with TP &b SL at so-and-so level would be great.

Cheers!

Posting LIVE signals here? Great! Anything to help out Newbies...BUT I do hope the signals (just 2 or 3 would be great) would still be wiggling and not limp dead by the time they are posted here...and a simple "Buy/Sell" so-and-so currencies pair with TP &b SL at so-and-so level would be great.

Cheers!

cool...just wanted to see if there was any interest before i posted the calls...100 views and 1 reply shows me that there is a bit of interest...let me start....

long audjpy ...77.16...sl and tp 100 pips....

Back