Forex Trend Console - Market Metering & Signals Package (100% free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see the meters? if yes, are they all in the middle, or do you see some strength and weakness in the different currencies?
If you do see it, then just wait for a signal.
The signal engine doesn't put out signals all the time just to appear busy :)
It looks for good trading opportunities, then issues a signal.
Also try using it on a lower time frame, it will issue more frequent signals.[/QUOTE\

Downloaded version 2 and replaced ea, library objects, for 2 days just indicated No Signals. Just like one of the members I indicated suffix as "." (dot) guess maybe this was not actually working, that I had to enter the entire currency symbol with that suffix to make it work?

I sent email but there was no reply, guess u had more on your hands than expected, but it was very frustrating waiting for 5 days for your reply. The display needed was so large that I had to pull the screen down and my order screen was left with 1 line only. That is I am able to see only ONE trade in my order screen

Since there are quite a lot of gaps b/w symbols why not do a 3 columns symbols list and I can used more symbols in the symbol list instead of having 2 charts of each TF just to capture abt 20 currencies symbols (for testing purposes). By having a 3 column symbol list you can have eg 5 rows (instead of 8 which makes the screen display too large) of 3 columns which will capture abt 15, or even 4 columns (by tightening the column space in between slightly), and that will give you 20 symbols to display

In addition, it will be nice to display daily S/R values next to each symbol to help traders decide on TP or SL. Some may want to use ADR/ATR that they can customize eg atr(10), atr(14) etc
Perhaps you can create a vote of which system traders would prefer to allow them to easily determine SL/TP. I used ATR and set sl=atr*1 and tp=atr*1.5, works ok for me for manual trading

PS: Its the suffix definition, cant place suffix into the suffix box, must entered symbols WITH SUFFIX into the symbol list

For those with prefix maybe you can try with this method, but no guarantee that it may solve your problem coz I had yet to come across broker with prefix.

Last edited:
Got most excited when i saw this indicator but after reading the thread it appears most have problems getting it correctly downloaded even a threat from McFee - re trojans etc.
Can anyone from FPA please tell me if this download is safe? Demo or otherwise can it disclose/derive in any way personal or trading wise information we would rather not share?

I have no issues in regards Virus Alerts. I'm using AVAST Internet Security, latest version. McAfee may of given a false positive. As for it being spyware, I don't know but I think highly unlikely. Hope this helps

Got most excited when i saw this indicator but after reading the thread it appears most have problems getting it correctly downloaded even a threat from McFee - re trojans etc.
Can anyone from FPA please tell me if this download is safe? Demo or otherwise can it disclose/derive in any way personal or trading wise information we would rather not share?

I see that Forex Trend Console gives sell signals when the currency pair is in the extreme oversold area. Isn't it wiser to place a buy order in this case?

care to share what time frame you are having good results with?

I had 8 charts, 2 of 15m, 2 of 1h, and 2 of 4h and 2 of daily, each split the 20 cur symbols that i wanted to trade, including my personal favorite Gold

15m had more trades and had actually good results, 1hr had no signals, 4h nada. Daily is snail trading, and slow going, but monitoring to c how it goes

I highly recommend u use a sensible order mgt EA (u can google for Equity Sentry EA) its freeware by Quant strategy (if i got spelling correct). Set BE, trailing if u like, it may help to keep more profits

Its doing fine, but I am very frustrated with the support, no reply no communication nada. It would have been better if they also display more columns for daily S/R lines or even ADR values alongside for us to set sl/tp.

With 15m sometimes can get mixed signals, it said counter signals, so I closed the sell, and create a buy eurcad. But it was still a good call, coz the price did went skyrocketing
Eg with AU, it said buy, then 4hrs later it said sell. At that pt, it was 14.4pips in profits, so alls well. Without an auto order mgt EA, its just too frustrating to trade manually this way. Not to mention, Forex Trend Console does not come with alarms whenever a new signal is detected!

Hope this is helpful for your info

When there are lots of signals it displays off the page but there are no scroll bar to scroll down the chart and read the signals at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back