Forex Trend Console - Market Metering & Signals Package (100% free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the update file but it is a .rar file not a zip file. Can anyone point me in the right direction to be able to extract the files from this format, preferably a free piece of software?

I tried the 15 min chart and found that i got too many signals that went the wrong direction. The 30 minute chart gives fewer signals but they are more likely to go in the right direction or go sideways.

I am still using it in practice mode though. I may try trading the 30 minute chart after watching for a few days more.

I had 8 charts, 2 of 15m, 2 of 1h, and 2 of 4h and 2 of daily, each split the 20 cur symbols that i wanted to trade, including my personal favorite Gold

15m had more trades and had actually good results, 1hr had no signals, 4h nada. Daily is snail trading, and slow going, but monitoring to c how it goes

I highly recommend u use a sensible order mgt EA (u can google for Equity Sentry EA) its freeware by Quant strategy (if i got spelling correct). Set BE, trailing if u like, it may help to keep more profits

Its doing fine, but I am very frustrated with the support, no reply no communication nada. It would have been better if they also display more columns for daily S/R lines or even ADR values alongside for us to set sl/tp.

With 15m sometimes can get mixed signals, it said counter signals, so I closed the sell, and create a buy eurcad. But it was still a good call, coz the price did went skyrocketing
Eg with AU, it said buy, then 4hrs later it said sell. At that pt, it was 14.4pips in profits, so alls well. Without an auto order mgt EA, its just too frustrating to trade manually this way. Not to mention, Forex Trend Console does not come with alarms whenever a new signal is detected!

Hope this is helpful for your info

Just remember, before you trade the signals from trend console chart refresh the indicator, not the chart! Go to indicator open it and then close again. Many times you get different picture than before! Old trade signals stay there until you refresh it manually. It will save you lot of money.
Don't trust the signals religiously! They are many times wrong! Support the signals with your trusted indicators like RSI, MACD, STOCH and S & R (pivots, Fibs), look for confluences between them.
Cheers FX AVATAR

FX Console

Just remember, before you trade the signals from trend console chart refresh the indicator, not the chart! Go to indicator open it and then close again. Many times you get different picture than before! Old trade signals stay there until you refresh it manually. It will save you lot of money.
Don't trust the signals religiously! They are many times wrong! Support the signals with your trusted indicators like RSI, MACD, STOCH and S & R (pivots, Fibs), look for confluences between them.
You see nothing is perfect! Double post. The last version is v2.00.
Cheers FX AVATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back