Forex Trend Detector with Special $120 OFF! For FPA users only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would like to make a notice about the trading frequency of Forex Trend Detector. Strong enough market impulses happens relatively rarely, and the trading logic combines different filters in order to eliminate the false breakouts as much as is possible. So the trading frequency is lower especially in choppy market like the current one. We could increase the trading frequency, but we prefer to keep the profit factor and the average pips win per trade higher even if we need to sacrifice the absolute gain.

I have more than one MT4 account. Will I have to purchase a separate copy for each account or can I run the EA on more than one account?

I have more than one MT4 account. Will I have to purchase a separate copy for each account or can I run the EA on more than one account?
With a single purchase you can use the robot on 1 real money account and 2 demo accounts. In case that you want to use the robot on more than one real money account then you can buy additional licenses at low price.

With a single purchase you can use the robot on 1 real money account and 2 demo accounts. In case that you want to use the robot on more than one real money account then you can buy additional licenses at low price.
I see that the draw down of 48% is intolerable - most traders have a much lower pain threshold and would most likely stop trading after a 15% draw down. Has anything been changed with the way the EA is designed to prevent significant draw down or should we expect this to happen as a real possibility?

I see that the draw down of 48% is intolerable - most traders have a much lower pain threshold and would most likely stop trading after a 15% draw down. Has anything been changed with the way the EA is designed to prevent significant draw down or should we expect this to happen as a real possibility?

Depends on the used MM settings. It is reasonable to start on a small account with larger risk and then reduce the risk, when the account grows. The truth in the trading is that you cannot make 200% a year without any risk involved.

Thanks for the reply. What would it cost me for two copies so I can run on two separate accounts?

The current prices in our member area are:
1 Additional Real Account for $147
2 Additional Real Accounts for $267

Last edited:
Which Forex Trading companies does this EA link with? For example, can this EA link with Interactive Broker?

Depends on the used MM settings. It is reasonable to start on a small account with larger risk and then reduce the risk, when the account grows. The truth in the trading is that you cannot make 200% a year without any risk involved.
Hello, I have tried making the payment through Clickbank using both my card and Paypal several times. Each time it gets rejected saying there was one error on the page - but I can't see that there are any errors. Please check with Clickbank to see if they can fix the processing. I have used Clickbank before and they are the strongest possible endorsement and protection for buying anything on the net so going through them makes this a completely worry free process. Cheers Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back