• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Mr. Lorenz Vauck aka GEEKTRADER purchased ProFx 4.0 2016-02-21 01:23.

lorenz_02.png

We cancelled his order 2016.03.06 13:12 because we dislike folks who believe they can use our software for free.

lorenz_03.png

After we had caught him, he started to write super honest reviews explaining how honest he is and how bad our software is. Though, it did not stop him from using our software illegally. After all, he had some nice success with it.

lorenz_01.png

On 2016.03.31, we closed the security hole which he used to use our software illegally.

lorenz_04.png

Long story short, he is a VERY difficult person.

Anyway, if you are reading this Mr. Vauck, I was wanted to thank you. You helped us to make our software safer and sent some extra traffic which converted to some nice sales. :)

I am sure that they are happy that you set up links for them. Aehmmm, the signal came up four candles before and on the forum they entered the trade one candle before. You need to draw your screenshot again.

BTW, thanks for recommending me ProFx 4.0. I like it a lot.

Indeed, we are. Links are a good thing. :)

Mr. Lorenz Vauck aka GEEKTRADER purchased ProFx 4.0 2016-02-21 01:23.

lorenz_02.png

We cancelled his order 2016.03.06 13:12 because we dislike folks who believe they can use our software for free.

lorenz_03.png

After we had caught him, he started to write super honest reviews explaining how honest he is and how bad our software is. Though, it did not stop him from using our software illegally. After all, he had some nice success with it.

lorenz_01.png

On 2016.03.31, we closed the security hole which he used to use our software illegally.

lorenz_04.png

Long story short, he is a VERY difficult person.

Anyway, if you are reading this Mr. Vauck, I was wanted to thank you. You helped us to make our software safer and sent some extra traffic which converted to some nice sales. :)

Wow, so this Lorenz Vauck thought that he can steal your software, blackmail you because you found out and get away with it. Lol, what a d***bag.

Thank’s for exposing him!

By the way, I ordered ProFx 4.0 a few weeks. The problem is that my account is small and so are my profits but it paid itself and also for some restaurant visits.

Last edited:
Back