• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Profx - forexeasysystem

hi ckcjmp

how is it so far with the profx strategy? really impressed with their shown results and want to get feedback and comments first before purchasing it (no refund).

rgds
steo

I just bought this system and just now getting into it. I know someone who had some good success with profx. I would like to keep this thread going so we can see how we are all doing.

Thanks
Mark

SCAM Investigators, look at this please!

Hello everybody,
I apreciate that FPA is doing forward testing EAs. But please do it seriously.

When I saw your first results for EA Shark I was going to buy this EA but fortunately I looked into the statement and realized that you started the account with 10 times the lot size recomended by the developer. You where lucky and ended up with a huge gain before adjusting the lot size to the correct level.
Why did you not start over again as proposed in my message dated 25th of May 2009.
How many people bought this EA because of your wrong testing?

can anyone provide any feedback on their Manual trading ProFx ?

Would like to hear if someone has had any kind of experience or if knows something from it...

I've been searching lately but not much info laying around

Since AlpariUS went to 5 decimals, Shark has gone crazy...

When AlpariUS went to 5 decimals, Shark started giving me alerts like spread is too high, slippage is too high. The spread was 1.8 pips, which Shark alert says is 18 pips, etc. I changed the parameters to 20 instead of 2, for example, I added a zero to the end. This seemed to quell it, but it does not seem to want to trade. As I read in the manual, it says Shark will automatically differentiate this between 4 or 5 decimals. Has Peace Army demo had probs with this or anyone else?

Thanks

Okay, time to eat a little crow. Appears I did not restart MT4 and when I
did, it updated and it seems, thank God, that Shark is working just fine.
I did email Shark and let them know(ouch).

Requesting a copy of instruction on Pro FX

Hello there,

If anyone has a copy of the instruction on how to trade Pro FX, is it alright to send me a copy? I lost mine but I still have the templates and indicators.

Thank you. My email address is johncastle@rocketmail.com

John

I have the same problem as a lot of you guys, i bought this manual system but out of boredom tried to use some "magical" eas, but failed, and now im not sure how to use templates and indicators from profx, when to enter etc.

If somebody can send me the instructions my email is urdesic@t-com.me it would be great and i would surely appreciate it a lot :) thanks guys

Back