• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
ProFx Manual System by ForexEASystems

Hi sometime ago I bought this manual system that seems very interesting, but I left it and became interested in expert advisors, now that I am back again in manual trading I found the system again in my old forex folder, but I can not find the instructions or manual about the trading rules using this system.
Does anyone have the rules or instructions for this manual system?
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sometime ago I bought this manual system that seems very interesting, but I left it and became interested in expert advisors, now that I am back again in manual trading I found the system again in my old forex folder, but I can not find the instructions or manual about the trading rules using this system.
Does anyone have the rules or instructions for this manual system?
Regards

yeah i have it, actually i just got this system. i'm not sure what the rules are on fpa when it comes to posting links and attaching such material. but if you give me your email i could email it to you.

btw, what are your live results with this system?

Hello everybody,
I think the start of the Shark Ultimate Demo has been extremly lucky. In its first trade the EA made 16 pips with 7.1 lots = profit $1.136,-. If the system would have hit the S/L the account would have been almost wiped out with $30 left.
I know that there was a confusion with Micro and Mini = 1.
Wouldn't it be better to adjust the results or start over again?

Set file?

I purchased this after seeing the results here. And I am backtesting it on Alpari using the same setup and dates that you have.

I have NOT been able to replicate any of your trades and have lost some of my starting balance.

Is it possible for FPA to share their set file so that at least we can filter out the variables of whether or not individual users are doing something wrong....

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone send me the instructions too?

Hi,

Can you please send me the instructions for ProFX? I have bought it long ago and do not know where I have placed the manual. Thanks. My email is fxpowerbiz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
me too interested in Profx

If anyone can share something on Profx, here is my email joaobucks(at)yahoo(dot)com

I will reciprocate with some goodies.

I think the settings on the set file should be shared so those that have made the purchase based on the performance can share... Transparency and Integrity... You are not obligated to, of course

Are these the settings you are looking for?

"ForexEasySystem provided us with the settings optimized for Alpary UK Ltd. Previously we used Micro=1, the correct setting is Mini=1, wrong setting though made a lot of demo equity! Other adjustments are MaximumRisk = 2; StopLoss_mode_B=65; TakeProfit_mode_B=9. We urge you to contact ForexEasySystem for the best ea settings for your broker."

That's from the same page that the FPA demo results are on.
EA Shark Ultimate Metatrader Expert Adviser Test by Forex Peace Army.

Judging by the last sentence, it sounds like Forex EA Systems can supply optimization for specific brokers.

Back