Forex4noobs Releases Free Forex Video Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB

Forex4Noobs Rep.
Forex4noobs.com is a Forex site dedicated to teaching people how to trade Forex by cutting out the crap and sticking to what's important. You won't see any indicators on their charts as they are advocates of the true power of price!

NickB, the owner and founder of Forex4noobs.com, has just released an amazing Free Forex video course. Forex4noobs.com strives to provide high quality Forex Education and this is no different. In this free video course, Forex4noobs.com includes free content that others would and have charged thousands of dollars for.

Plan, Implement and Make Pips consists of 3 modules covering various aspects from how to find the perfect broker while avoiding scam brokers to deep insights into how NickB personally trades and some of his own personal hints and tips, which you won't want to miss.

And if that's not enough, Nick has also added exclusive free trading tools to the course, along with free articles.

So if you're ready to have some true insight from a real trader then Click Here to get free access to Plan, Implement and Make Pips.

Reel me in, and the fight is on???

Any one that knows me has heard, “the trick to the trap, is the bait”:nerd::err:;)
Anything educational, I'll bite.
Reel me in, and the fight is on???:err:

Eric

Last edited:
Eric, just promise not to bite Nick.

For anyone who is wondering...

Yes, NickB is the same person who made a video some time back about how unfair the FPA's reviews are. Since then, I've managed to show him that the FPA's reviews really are the best. He's gone from being one of the FPA's biggest detractors to becoming one of our best supporters.

I'm always happy when old issues and misunderstandings can be worked through. Nick's site has some high quality free material and I'm glad that I can invite FPA members to check it out.

re; allowing me on the site

thank you FPA for giving me this link and it looks most interesting- but......
unfortunately i clicked to get access and it would not allow me any further-
it said i was not registered?? Hope you will allow e in nxt time:)-joh

Hi Joh,

The course is fully up and running. I am not sure why you were not able to sign up but if you visit the link above and scroll to the bottom you can sign up.

Nick

Good course

Just finished my 2nd time through the course. This time, I started at 09:44 and finished at 12:24. I took notes, did a couple of Lesson's twice, and had to manage 5 bulldog’s/3cat’s waking up. 2 ½ hrs is a good class time for the info given. Better than just definitions, the real “how to” (needs to make sure of the vocabulary/glossary section ) so virgin newbie’s can understand. I enjoyed it. (and will do it again, I like retraining to see what is true)
4 stars

Eric

PS.
The only thing “I” know is training and survival. I have no other qualification’s to look at things other than, (well maybe a couple) “I am still alive”. Do not listen to me, because you can NOT do what I do.

Last edited:
very good! ... thank you NickB

IMO the new course is very good! ...

Thankful greetings to Scotland from here,
Dietmar

... who has learned a lot at NickBs site (forex4noobs) during my last year ...

Brilliant Idea

NickB you have one brain that generates Ideas! Education is the best weapon you can give any noob to kill pips and scammers , i recommend, mixed strategies, Fibonacci lessons, Chinese candle sticks lessons, and how to manage a big account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back