Forex4you broker (eglobal-forex.com) Big problem or Sc...!!!

xtrad

Private
Hello
i opened account in forex4you.com about 2month ago ,some friends advise forex4you to me.
i thought it is good broker but now i tell you it is not good for large invest such as me (more than 50,000$)
because they treat is completely different!!
Sl and Tp does not work or changed untill margin call happen !!
My accoun
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i post my orders with forex4you answer then you can find problems and no body make mistake and loss money any more.
*** i start from end ( 2 week ago ) at 2016.09.02
i had 2 buy order (#31924738 & #31925720 ) as you see in picture1 with details my Take profit touch but did not work and my order close at Stopp Loss and as you see at 14:30:00 but it should close in previous candle at 14:29:00 that show forex4you technicalities problems on my account.

here i post forex4you complaints department ridicules answer after 1week when my acc margin call :

" Orders #31925720 and #31924738 were not closed by Take Profit level due to high volatility. Market BID (1.1215) price was available for a short period of time (in accordance to our tick history - 252 milliseconds after it was changed to 1.1214). For confirmation we also provide you a screenshot of our tick history, where also you can see the precise date and time of these ticks, it is attached to this e-mail - EURUSD_02.09.png (time is specified as GMT+0).
Therefore it was rejected on our server side during triggering, as the price was changed till it should be filled "
-------------------------
now i have forex4you rules for you ( http://www.forex4you.com/download/regulation-en.pdf )
4.10.2. Take Profit - for purchase: Bid is more than or equal to the price of execution, for selling: Ask is less than or equal to the price of execution
--------------------------
*** last week at 2016.09.07 14:01:00
i had 2 Sell order ( # 31944826 & #31944832 ) as you see in picture2 with details my Take profit touch but my orders did not closed again !! at that time i contact with online chat to correct it but after 1hours i were on online chat they say you should send an email to us and my order go to loss ,i send email and nothing happened again ,i call them and send email and told them my situation is urgent if you delay to correct it my account maybe margin call...
i do not receive answer untill margin call happened.

here i post forex4you complaints department ridicules answer:

" Orders #31944826 and #31944832 were also not closed by Take Profit level due to high volatility. Market ASK (1.1230) price was available for a short period of time. In accordance to our tick history 756 milliseconds at first triggering attempt and 251 milliseconds at the second attempt. For confirmation we also provide you a screenshot of our tick history, it is attached to this e-mail - EURUSD_07.09.png (time is specified as GMT+0). "
-------------------------------
now i have forex4you rules for you ( http://www.forex4you.com/download/regulation-en.pdf )
4.10.2. Take Profit - for purchase: Bid is more than or equal to the price of execution, for selling: Ask is less than or equal to the price of execution
*** last week at 2016.09.07 18:33:49
i had 2 buy order (10lot) ( #31946725 & #31946769 ) that closed in margin call mode (picture 3) because of
forex4you system problems and bad support , my order needs only 1 pip more to do not closed if they
correct my previous orders ontime and closed then on TP point.
as you see in picture these orders would touch TP at 1.1285 and i lost 5500$ for these 2 order!!
---------------------------------
*** now i want to show you always forex4you servers on my account has technicalities problems
and i do not know why they do this ! their servers do not like to touch my Tp or SL ontime ;)

at 2016.08.25 :
i had 2 buy order ( # 31865642 & # 31863861 ) that u see in picture 4 my first SL was 1.1285 my sl
hit and did not closed ,chart go up, i try to change sl and it changed to 1.1298 , so at least my orders
close at 1.1298 (13pip uper that my real SL)
Fortunately only for this time they accept and correct it and add 1300$ to my balance as you see
in picture 1 history they add 13000 $ as Trade Correction
*** now i show you many orders(75% of my Sl) that My Stop Loss changed as you see in picture 5,6,7,8,9

in all of these orders forex4you support answer is : it is because of gap !!!
but as you see in pictures in most of them we do not have gap or news and chart has normal move.
and it happend only for my account.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Tell me your opinion ,[/COLOR]is that all normal? all these problems happen in 1 month !!

please tell other traders to come here and talk about this

it is better all of us know more about nice forex4youbroker ....

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    469.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    523.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    246 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.png
    4.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.png
    5.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.png
    6.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.png
    7.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.png
    8.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.png
    9.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.png
    10.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello
i opened account in forex4you.com about 2month ago ,some friends advise forex4you to me.
i thought it is good broker but now i tell you it is not good for large invest such as me (more than 50,000$)
because they treat is completely different!!
Sl and Tp does not work or changed untill margin call happen !!
My accoun
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i post my orders with forex4you answer then you can find problems and no body make mistake and loss money any more.
*** i start from end ( 2 week ago ) at 2016.09.02
i had 2 buy order (#31924738 & #31925720 ) as you see in picture1 with details my Take profit touch but did not work and my order close at Stopp Loss and as you see at 14:30:00 but it should close in previous candle at 14:29:00 that show forex4you technicalities problems on my account.

here i post forex4you complaints department ridicules answer after 1week when my acc margin call :

" Orders #31925720 and #31924738 were not closed by Take Profit level due to high volatility. Market BID (1.1215) price was available for a short period of time (in accordance to our tick history - 252 milliseconds after it was changed to 1.1214). For confirmation we also provide you a screenshot of our tick history, where also you can see the precise date and time of these ticks, it is attached to this e-mail - EURUSD_02.09.png (time is specified as GMT+0).
Therefore it was rejected on our server side during triggering, as the price was changed till it should be filled "
-------------------------
--------------------------
*** last week at 2016.09.07 14:01:00
i had 2 Sell order ( # 31944826 & #31944832 ) as you see in picture2 with details my Take profit touch but my orders did not closed again !! at that time i contact with online chat to correct it but after 1hours i were on online chat they say you should send an email to us and my order go to loss ,i send email and nothing happened again ,i call them and send email and told them my situation is urgent if you delay to correct it my account maybe margin call...
i do not receive answer untill margin call happened.

here i post forex4you complaints department ridicules answer:

" Orders #31944826 and #31944832 were also not closed by Take Profit level due to high volatility. Market ASK (1.1230) price was available for a short period of time. In accordance to our tick history 756 milliseconds at first triggering attempt and 251 milliseconds at the second attempt. For confirmation we also provide you a screenshot of our tick history, it is attached to this e-mail - EURUSD_07.09.png (time is specified as GMT+0). "
*** last week at 2016.09.07 18:33:49
i had 2 buy order (10lot) ( #31946725 & #31946769 ) that closed in margin call mode (picture 3) because of
forex4you system problems and bad support , my order needs only 1 pip more to do not closed if they
correct my previous orders ontime and closed then on TP point.
as you see in picture these orders would touch TP at 1.1285 and i lost 5500$ for these 2 order!!
*** now i want to show you always forex4you servers on my account has technicalities problems
and i do not know why they do this ! their servers do not like to touch my Tp or SL ontime ;)

at 2016.08.25 :
i had 2 buy order ( # 31865642 & # 31863861 ) that u see in picture 4 my first SL was 1.1285 my sl
hit and did not closed ,chart go up, i try to change sl and it changed to 1.1298 , so at least my orders
close at 1.1298 (13pip uper that my real SL)
Fortunately only for this time they accept and correct it and add 1300$ to my balance as you see
in picture 1 history they add 13000 $ as Trade Correction
*** now i show you many orders(75% of my Sl) that My Stop Loss changed as you see in picture 5,6,7,8,9

in all of these orders forex4you support answer is : it is because of gap !!!
but as you see in pictures in most of them we do not have gap or news and chart has normal move.
and it happend only for my account.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Tell me your opinion ,[/COLOR]is that all normal? all these problems happen in 1 month !!

please tell other traders to come here and talk about this

it is better all of us know more about nice forex4youbroker ....

Thanks.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Here is the link of Forex4u Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/forex4you.127272/ Invite him here to explain.

Suggestion 1. - Have SL on all orders a very long distance short of where a margin call would occur.
Suggestion 2. - When trading with a new broker test them out slowly. Add more money more slowly. Ramp up trade size even more slowly. This way, you have a much better chance of getting some early warnings of any problems instead of finding out there's an issue when you've got far too much of your account at risk.

Suggestion 1. - Have SL on all orders a very long distance short of where a margin call would occur.
Suggestion 2. - When trading with a new broker test them out slowly. Add more money more slowly. Ramp up trade size even more slowly. This way, you have a much better chance of getting some early warnings of any problems instead of finding out there's an issue when you've got far too much of your account at risk.

Thanks Pharaoh, but it is too late for me.
please tell me your opinion about my orders and forex4you answers.
------------
as you see forex4you did not close my Take profit when hit point, and say because " price was available for a short period of time " !! but in all of my orders That stop loss hit they close it fast in same situation
as you see in picture 5 my sl hit and price was available for a short period of time (200milliseconds) and then changed
but you see my order closed at last point ask: 1.1245 (bid 1.1243) !! it is wonderful ....
when stop loss hit their server work well and close order very fast but when TP touched they had many problem!! ;)
please inform others about these cheater => forex4you.com

Forex4you-manipulates-spread-to-wipeout-profit-making-accounts,pls visit the link for further details....https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...out-profit-making-accounts.46856/#post-255346

I find some nice sentence in your topic from forex4you !! that they forget to use them in my situation ;-)
and they attach part of tick (Bid/Ask) history for this period of time, that all point change in less than second ,
and all points are accepted by their server.

Please note that your account type has variable market spread, which completely depends on current market situation. Also please mind, that Buy orders are closed by Bid price, when Sell orders closes by Ask price.
You cannot see spread history in your terminal, as historical values for Ask is not shown in MT4. Chart is made only by Bid prices. This is a technical feature of MT4 platform and a broker cannot affect or change it.
In attachment to this post you will find part of tick (Bid/Ask) history for this period of time.
Please mind that this type of situation may occur on the strong market volatility, when supply (Bid) and demand (Ask) may rapidly expand for example during and after the publication of important economic news. It is recommended to track such news (for example, on our website http://www.forex4you.com/en/clients/forex-calendar/) and to take the necessary trading actions in advance.
Forex4you

Attachments

• Tick_History_2016-08-16 (1).txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Pharaoh, but it is too late for me.
please tell me your opinion about my orders and forex4you answers.
------------
as you see forex4you did not close my Take profit when hit point, and say because " price was available for a short period of time " !! but in all of my orders That stop loss hit they close it fast in same situation
as you see in picture 5 my sl hit and price was available for a short period of time (200milliseconds) and then changed
but you see my order closed at last point ask: 1.1245 (bid 1.1243) !! it is wonderful ....
when stop loss hit their server work well and close order very fast but when TP touched they had many problem!! ;)
please inform others about these cheater => forex4you.com

You sent request to Rep about this thread?

You sent request to Rep about this thread?
Yes i report this threat to forex4you. in discussion of Forex4You.com on forum they Wrote "we are investigating your situation" ...
----------------------------------------------

i want to post in Forex4You.com Review, but my post need admin confirmation ,please help me.
and could you please tell me when they go to scam list if they do not do anything?

1 week passed and still no answer from forex4you!!
dear admin why i can not post review for forex4you.com ? you see my problem,and everything is clear
i invite them again to come here and publish they answer for others but nothing...they do not have any answer

FPA Forums Team Note: In the case of a missing review, please read this page and fill out the form if necessary...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

Back