• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex4you.com

General discussions of a financial company
forex4you manipulates spread to wipeout profit making account......title of my thread

Greetings.

Answer for your post was provided in a link specified above.

Case from 2016.09.02 and 2016.09.07 – yes, you are correct, for Buy orders TakeProfit will be activated, if Bid price will be more than or equal to the price of execution. But order can be executed only by existing price. When you are closing Buy order, you are selling currency, this means that someone has to buy it by price that you have selected. If this price will be changed while executing, order cannot be filled.

Greetings
Nice!! i see amazing aswer here !!

Dear forex4you

At First: Please change my topic title to : Forex4you.com BIG SCAM , Scam ,Scam ...

Second : i find out you want to say, somebody sit and wait for clients, when clients close order ,he has to open another order
at that price and when price changed he can not do that ? !! befor that i thought everything is automate :))

Third : i do not close orders myself,my orders has TP point, and i usually set my TP at support or resistance line.
and when price execution hit them will come back fast.So you had my TP befor hit price.
traders set TP for these situation, TP and SL Warranty .

Fourth: As your REGULATION Rules 4.10.2.

and as you say, in all of my orders (both Sell & Buy) my TP hit the point and you should close it.
why you do not talk about my sell orders that touch TP? (order 31944826 & 31944832 )
as you see in chart and Tik price that i attached my tp touched 2 times and it is not short time.

Fifth: when i want to use Forex4you scam broker, First i read they Rules to know how i should trade without problem!
Please show me the rules that tell us " when TP touched , if price change you can not close orders "!!!!
as you know,you do not have such Rules and it is because of your bad situation.
if clients or me know this is your regulayion rules your are right,and i used another TP that price do not change.
thats very ridiculous .forex4you said Tp point should wait untill they can close my order :D:D

Sixth: cuold you please show me some example that order was in loss and touch SL and because of price changed while executing, order cannot be filled, and you do not close order at Stop loss ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
..... as you know you can not show any example because it is your benefit to close Sl fast !!
But i have nice example for you that show Forex4you scam again :
in the picture that i attach for orders : # 31807591
i tell you what happened in this order:
Forex4you scamer closed this order at ask price: 1.1245 as Gap level (as they say)
as you see in picture ,my sl was at 1.1244 (Ask price)
candel low and high price is 1.1227 & 1.1245 (ask price)
price executing in very very short time at 1.1245 (ask price) and then changed so fast (after 200 milisecond)
to 1.1237 (ask price) , as forex4you scamer said : If this price will be changed while executing, order cannot be filled!!
But you can see what happend !!!
order closed at last price 1.1245 not at my Sl 1.1244 !
i want to know how closed this order when price changed fast while executing!!! :eek::eek:
as you mentioned in first part, you can not filled these orders!!
so you can filled ===> but it should be stop loss not Take profit ;)

Seventh :
Please answer this question !

Do you accept chart hit my TP price ?????
Tp price 1.1215 in buy orders #31924738 & # 31925720 and
Tp price 1.1230 in sell orders #31944826 & #31944832

as you mentioned " order can be executed only by existing price "

IF these price not existing price why are available and Hit in your
EURUSD chart ?????!!!!
(and in all other brokers chart )

So reason is FOREX4YOU.com Wants to scam scam scam ... :(:(:(

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    523.3 KB · Views: 2
  • example -5.png
    example -5.png
    173 KB · Views: 2
  • 10.png
    10.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 1
Dear Client,

We fully understand the frustrations and confusion surrounding this matter that you may have, and we would like to further provide you with full, detailed and comprehensive response on the subject matter. We have conducted a thorough investigation regarding your orders #31925720 and #31924738, and would like to present you with the findings that are the result of this investigation.

Please find below the system logs (GMT time) for your reference:

02-09-2016 12:29:39.157; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31924738 TRIGGERED TakeProfit SELL 400K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215
02-09-2016 12:29:40.558; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31924738 REJECTED TakeProfit SELL 400K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215. Reason: Price expired.

02-09-2016 12:29:39.157; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31925720 TRIGGERED TakeProfit SELL 500K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215
02-09-2016 12:29:40.558; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31925720 REJECTED TakeProfit SELL 500K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215. Reason: Price expired.

According to the above logs you can see that your orders were in fact triggered since the price became available, however, were further rejected within just a seconds time.

Please refer to tick chart (Pic#1, Pic#2) and the data from our tick store (Pic#3, GMT time) where it clearly displays that the requested price 1.1215 was reached on 14:29:39:023 and was available till 14:29:39:275 when the price changed to 1.1214. As you can conclude the requested price 1.1215 was available for a period of 252 milliseconds.

One of our core values at Forex4you is transparency and honest execution, therefore average execution time is always published and available on the company’s website, please see (Pic#4) or follow the link http://www.forex4you.com/en/clients/dashboard/ .

You can see that according to the graph above the average execution speed is more than 1 second fr the Classic account type.

Furthermore, please be advised that orders are executed according to the available liquidity on the market. In this particular case Take profit orders where rejected because the requested price was available only for 252 milliseconds and at the moment of execution at 12:29:40:558 the price had already expired as TP orders can be executed only for the requested price or better. We hope this explains your misleading opinion that orders are executed based on the price shown on the chart.

Regarding take profit execution for orders #31944826 and #31944832 we have already provided you with a detailed answer for the specified period of time, where the requested execution price for the orders in questions was in fact available. However, according to our tick history the price was available only for 756 milliseconds (Pic#5) at the first trigger and just 251 milliseconds (Pic#5) at the next trigger, and this was again less than the average time that it takes to execute the order, and hence the orders were rejected, since the price had already expired. Nevertheless, please also keep in mind that the average order execution time has only an illustrative purpose and does not guarantee that all orders are executed within the reflected execution times. Depending on the market conditions and situations the execution time may significantly vary and can be longer or shorter on certain occasions.

Regarding the Regulation rules 4.10.2, please be informed that the paragraph provides a technical description of the order processing not execution and must be read in context with the whole paragraph 4.10.

Regarding your question on Stop Loss execution please see order trigger conditions below:
1.Stop loss order is as SELL trade (closure of a BUY order) then STOP loss trigger is as follows – send for execution if Market BID price < Stop Loss order price.
2. Stop loss order is as BUY trade (closure of a SELL order) then STOP loss trigger is as follows – send for execution if Market ASK price > Stop Loss order price.

As already described above take profit orders are executed for the requested price or better, please see Take profit trigger conditions below:
1. Take profit order is a SELL trade (closure of a BUY order) then Take profit trigger is as follows - send for execution if Market BID price >= Take profit order price.
2. Take profit order is as BUY trade (closure of a SELL order) then Take profit trigger is as follows – send for execution if Market ASK price <= Take profit order price.

Due to the different trigger conditions on SL/TP which are the industry standards stop loss orders are usually executed with a negative slippage and Take profit orders are executed with a positive slippage.
We have selected some examples from your trading activity where you can see the above mentioned execution principles in real time.

Take profits with positive slippage:
#3293417 requested price to buy @ 1.1272, executed @ 1.1270
Stop loss with negative slippage:

#31866221 requested price to buy @ 1.1302, executed @ 1.1305
#31867761 requested price to buy @ 1.1302, executed @ 1.1305

Concluding our investigation and the above provided information, we have arrived to the decision that your orders had been executed according to our terms and conditions and there has been no technical fault while processing them. As result we find no grounds to reimburse your account for any losses incurred.

Once more we would like to point out that Forex4you core values are transparent and honest execution and we always provide execution details in full - tick history and execution logs.

We always suggest our customers to get acquainted with Forex4you offered conditions in detail before starting trading activity in order to avoid such inconvenience for both parties.

If you still have some open questions regarding our execution or require any additional information please feel free to contact us at any time observing mutual courtesy.

Attachments

• Pic_1.jpg
    Pic_1.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Pic_2.jpg
    Pic_2.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Pic_3.jpg
    Pic_3.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Pic_4.jpg
    Pic_4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1
  • Pic_5.png
    Pic_5.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
Dear Client,
Please find below the system logs (GMT time) for your reference:
02-09-2016 12:29:39.157; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31924738 TRIGGERED TakeProfit SELL 400K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215
02-09-2016 12:29:40.558; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31924738 REJECTED TakeProfit SELL 400K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215. Reason: Price expired.
02-09-2016 12:29:39.157; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31925720 TRIGGERED TakeProfit SELL 500K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215
02-09-2016 12:29:40.558; 3293417-Classic2; Order 31925720 REJECTED TakeProfit SELL 500K EUR/USD if BID > 1.1215. Reason: Price expired.

As already described above take profit orders are executed for the requested price or better, please see Take profit trigger conditions below:
1. Take profit order is a SELL trade (closure of a BUY order) then Take profit trigger is as follows - send for execution if Market BID price >= Take profit order price.
2. Take profit order is as BUY trade (closure of a SELL order) then Take profit trigger is as follows – send for execution if Market ASK price <= Take profit order price.

Hello Forex4you ,

Everybody can find that you are guilty,ONLY with check your answers ,your answer is enough to show i am Right !!

in your system Log you wrote " if BID > 1.1215 " but in next part you described how take profit orders are executed !

and wrote "BID price >= Take profit order price." !!! in my order you forgot if Bid price equal to TP , you should close it.

or maybe delete it from logs and want to cheat me;)

One of our core values at Forex4you is transparency and honest execution, therefore average execution time is always published and available on the company’s website, please see (Pic#4) or follow the link http://www.forex4you.com/en/clients/dashboard/ .
You can see that according to the graph above the average execution speed is more than 1 second fr the Classic account type.

Unfortunately You are not Honest and waste my time and money for 3 week untill now !!

Sir,Do you think i am baby ?? i remind you here is nobody Stupid !

this link is about time execution of take orders and it is better you read end of the page ....

"Execution speed time is recorded from the time when request is received from a client's terminal till the clientreceives confirmation. "

So i passed average execution time when i set Take profit price for my orders.this time does not use for my situation,
because my orders has Tp point and i do not send any request from my terminal that need confirmation.

this rules is for who wants close order with hand not for who set TP befor.

i recommend you to read this part for improve your information!

http://www.forex4you.com/en/forex/dictionary/#t

Take Profit Order - A customer's instructions to buy or sell a currency pair which, when executed, will result in the reduction in the size of the existing position and show a profit on said position. This order is used by the trader to automatically close the trade when the position has moved in the trader’s favor up to a certain level.This order is executed by filling a suitable price in the ‘Take Profit’ tab during order execution (MT4), or by using the Limit Order tab or using the other end of an OCO order.

Regarding take profit execution for orders #31944826 and #31944832 we have already provided you with a detailed answer for the specified period of time, where the requested execution price for the orders in questions was in fact available. However, according to our tick history the price was available only for 756 milliseconds (Pic#5) at the first trigger and just 251 milliseconds (Pic#5) at the next trigger, and this was again less than the average time that it takes to execute the order, and hence the orders were rejected, since the price had already expired..

Again i ask you :

Please show me the rules (REGULATION Rules) that tell us :

" when Take profit point touched, if price change you can not close orders "!!!!

Regarding the Regulation rules 4.10.2, please be informed that the paragraph provides a technical description of the order processing not execution and must be read in context with the whole paragraph 4.10.

i read whole paragraph 4.10 !! and i attach it for you too. only 4.10.2 about Take profit and others about Buy Limit –Buy Stop and ....
tell me the exact rules number if you have anything,i find nothing. do not try to cheat me by these answer!!

http://www.forex4you.com/download/regulation-en.pdf

Regarding your question on Stop Loss execution please see order trigger conditions below:
2. Stop loss order is as BUY trade (closure of a SELL order) then STOP loss trigger is as follows – send for execution if Market ASK price > Stop Loss order price..

in order # 31807591 that i show you as example in my last post:

price executing in very very short time at 1.1245 (ask price) and then changed so fast (after 200 milisecond)
to 1.1237 (ask price) ,
as you said for my TP point" If this price will be changed while executing, order cannot be filled!!
but we see : !!
order closed at last price 1.1245 not at my Sl 1.1244 ! closed at last price ,as you see this price availble for very very short time
i want to know how closed this order when price changed fast while executing!!! ;)

Take profits with positive slippage:
#3293417 requested price to buy @ 1.1272, executed @ 1.1270.

it is my account number 3293417 as you know ! i do not have this order .
please pay more attention !!

Stop loss with negative slippage:
#31866221 requested price to buy @ 1.1302, executed @ 1.1305
#31867761 requested price to buy @ 1.1302, executed @ 1.1305

These orders is one of my complain too,my sl changed as gap mode (they say),But in comment we se close at SL!!
As you see in picture i attached , again orders closed at last price 1.1305 (ask price) when price executing and available for less than second and changed to 1.1303
as Forex4you said for my TP point" If this price will be changed while executing, order cannot be filled!!

do not cheat more than this,i show you many example that you are wrong.and with your answers every body can
find that i am right.

Concluding our investigation and the above provided information, we have arrived to the decision that your orders had been executed according to our terms and conditions and there has been no technical fault while processing them. As result we find no grounds to reimburse your account for any losses incurred.

You are So Funny !!

Show me Your Term and Conditions that say you are right??

with all of forex4you Terms and Rules , Forex4you Scam my money untill now.

dear admin and clients please check the rules and terms that they use here, i post all answer above with details
they Can not understand what i say , maybe You can help them .

Dear FOREX4YOU you can not scam users by WORDS without any rules and evidence...

paragraph 4.10 rules.png

Attachments

• dictionary.png
    dictionary.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 2
  • excecution.png
    excecution.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 1
  • order 31866221 & 31867761.png
    order 31866221 & 31867761.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 1
After 2 month BVIFSC still do nothing and always they say same answer !!

"The Commission continues to look into this matter and will revert to you once the review has been completed. "

i call them just now, they say we can not tell you when review finish!!
is it normal?? i think they want waste the time and help forex4you continue scam others...

i talked with Acting Director, Investment Business of bvifsc 3 weeks ago and here is his answer:

"Dear Mr ......
I acknowledge receipt of your email. As indicated the matter is being considered. We are reviewing the information you have provided as well as documentation provided by the licensee. At this stage I unable to say when our review will be completed. However, we are currently giving it priority.
Regards,

Glenford Malone
Acting Director, Investment Business Division
BVI Financial Services Commission
Pasea Estate, Tortola
British Virgin Islands

-------------------------------------------
But still no result, 2month passed and investigation continue !!!!

i start continue the matter with low Firm and Police power of BVI ,
other clients who scam with forex4you can contact me and send me documents
i will use them against forex4you to do not scam others ...
i am waiting for your details.

I`ve registered an account at this broker. I`m going to trade a bit and later I'll tell you my opinion but for now everything is fine for me

I`ve traded on the account CentNDD for a test period, everything works great, rebate is credited quickly, liquidity is enough on the news, quotes do not bug, I recommend a broker.

49Kog9c.png

Back