FOREX4YOU manipulates spread to wipeout profit making accounts

Price aggregation is part of the overall service provided and as EGlobal acts as the counterparty, the company has no obligation to disclose the price provider.

I always operate under the assumption that any company which fails to proudly and publicly list its LPs might not really have any LPs.

Dear Irfan Vohra

As you asked have before, we are giving to you information about liquidity provider.

16.08.2016 on 14:29:59 (GMT+2) for instrument GBPJPY were used ticks that we got from prime liquidity provider – Exante. Below you can see part of tick history with specified prices - 129.356(Bid) and 129.635(Ask):

[EXANTE -12:29:59,463-129.635] – Ask

[EXANTE -12:29:59,463-129.356] – Bid

If you still have some open questions regarding our execution or require any additional information please feel free to contact us at any time observing mutual courtesy.

Best regards
Forex4you

DEAR FOREX4YOU representatives,

kindly pls let me know r we fools or r u guys really fools....very conveniently u guys will just type a quote as per ur will n wish n ur server , and u want all of us to accept this bull****....how convenient..... i think xtrad n me both r asking for proof...pls submit proof...attach a declaration letter or a screenshot or anything of such kind which clearly and legally proves that u recvd such a said price......dont just type and try to fool all of us.....pls attach proof.....if not refund my money back into my account......or atleast in the name of the almighty hav same shame and accept it that u guys r frauds and manipulaters.....
thank you....

i hav
DEAR FOREX4YOU representatives,

kindly pls let me know r we fools or r u guys really fools....very conveniently u guys will just type a quote as per ur will n wish n ur server , and u want all of us to accept this bull****....how convenient..... i think xtrad n me both r asking for proof...pls submit proof...attach a declaration letter or a screenshot or anything of such kind which clearly and legally proves that u recvd such a said price......dont just type and try to fool all of us.....pls attach proof.....if not refund my money back into my account......or atleast in the name of the almighty hav same shame and accept it that u guys r frauds and manipulaters.....
thank you....

i hav been to exante website, i found out exante itself to be a market investment broker ....it proudly claims on its own official website to be " NEXT GENERATION PRIME BROKER "

CAN U PLS EXPLAIN WHERE THE HELL IS E-GLOBAL TRADE N FINANCE GONE AS REGULATIONS OF BVIFSC IS FOR E-GLOBAL.. NO WHERE EVER ARE WE INFORMED OF EXANTE.. NEITHER IN MY CLIENT AGREEMENT NOR ON ANY OF YOUR WEBSITES NOR REGULATORY AUTHORITIES.....AND NOW EXANTE SUDDENLY COMES OUT OF THE COFFIN....

FIRST TIME EVER I SEE A CLAIMED REGULATED BROKER TAKING QUOTES AND SPREADS FROM OTHER BROKER.....WHERE THE HELL IS THE LIQUIDITY PROVIDER....PLS EXPLAIN.....

I HOPE THE SENIORS AT THE FOREX PEACE ARMY ARE SERIOUSLY TAKING A NOTE OF THIS GOOF UP ......PREVIOUSLY LEGAL ISSUES WERE CAUSING NON DISCLOSURE OF L.P AND PROOF OF THE SAID QUOTE....NOW EXANTE SUDDENLY CROPS UP AND NO NEWS OR MENTION OF E-GLOBAL.....WHAT A BLOODY MESS......

I REQUEST YOU SENIORS TO IMMEDIATELY ESCALATE MY CASE TO VOTING.....AND IF THE REQUIRED VOTES R RECVD PLEASE BLACKLIST FOREX4YOU.......SO NOBODY ELSE IS CHEATED.....

FOREX PEACE ARMY ....PLS TAKE A SERIOUS NOTE OF THIS.......IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST....KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL AT EARLIEST

sorry to revert late, was out of town for few days, just returned and found that my case has been suspended from FPA end and not forwarded for voting....really dont understand the reason for the same...they hav mentioned it as only the regulator can now find the truth ,....
pls dont waste ur time here....FPA has internal arrangements with selected brokers whom they dont want to blacklist neither take actions and nor guide us.....looks like they only hav issues with binary trading and a few selected brokers......i really dont understand why cant FPA not blacklist a broker who fails to provide transparent and sufficient truth in regards with the price quotes.....in short according to FPA a regulated broker has the power and right to manipulate the price in the name of liquidity providers and question can not be raised....so in short stop trading itself...or be ready to get manipulated n cheated by your broker.....and if u do get cheated dont waste your time....just deposit more and continue trading....thats it.......

Back