Forex4you referral scam alert

Provided proof of address (bank statement) by you was rejected several times with following commentary: “Please mind that name and address on your Utility Bill must match the information provided in your Forex4you account”. Unfortunately, you did not followed by mentioned commentaries and we were forced to block your account in accordance to violation of KYC policy, clause 4.7.

1) Did you detail to the client what part of the name specifically did not match? [e.g. Was it really just the EL in the name?]

Company made a decision to review your case one more time. Please upload new certified proof of address, which will be issued by government authorities or Bank (official note from the Bank about client’s residence address). Issued document must include the stamp of the institution and the signature of responsible person. Received document can be sent to the following email address: info@forex4you.com. We would like to remind, that details of document changed by graphical editor cannot be accepted by Verification department.

2) So just to be sure, @Amin EL-HAKIM ID verification is 100% ok. He only needs to re-verify his address??

3) in addition to bank or gov't issued proof of address, what happened to using the "utility bill" verification that is so common?

And thank you @Forex4you for coming forward.

Greetings!

In accordance to Company’s internal regulations, actual documents from all our Clients must be requested with determined periodicity. Your documents, which were uploaded in 2014 were rejected in 2019 in order to get from you up-to-date information. Notification about documents rejection was sent to the registered email address 2 weeks before documents were declined by the system.

According Company’s internal rules, all uploaded documents by the client, must be reviewed by Verification department. In case, if Verification department make a decision to decline the document, the reason of rejection always specified in client’s Trader Room in “Verification” section and send by email.
Provided proof of address (bank statement) by you was rejected several times with following commentary: “Please mind that name and address on your Utility Bill must match the information provided in your Forex4you account”. Unfortunately, you did not followed by mentioned commentaries and we were forced to block your account in accordance to violation of KYC policy, clause 4.7.

Company made a decision to review your case one more time. Please upload new certified proof of address, which will be issued by government authorities or Bank (official note from the Bank about client’s residence address). Issued document must include the stamp of the institution and the signature of responsible person. Received document can be sent to the following email address: info@forex4you.com. We would like to remind, that details of document changed by graphical editor cannot be accepted by Verification department.

Dear Forex4you,

First allow me to thank you for your response. Kindly note the following:
1. My family name is EL HAKIM which is the same as Hakim. " EL" or "AL" is a prefix of which banks in my country do not use. Here's a reference as an explanation EL in Arabic.
2. Several verifications with your company occured earlier using a bank statement from the same bank I uploaded a statement from (feel free to go back in history and see earlier documents).
3. My name never changed in my passport as well.
4. "Amine" and "Amin" are exactly the same but one of them ending with an "E" for French pronunciation (Lebanon is a francophone country, feel free to google it).
5. I totally have the right to blur my financial transactions details, which is exactly what I did in the bank statement and nothing else has been changed.
6. Again none of this matters, as I have verified my account with you several times since 2006 with exactly the same details and references, so why was this time different?

Kindly acknowledge you understood the stated details before I go through with the verification again.

Again allow me to thank you for your cooperation.

1) Did you detail to the client what part of the name specifically did not match? [e.g. Was it really just the EL in the name?]

2) So just to be sure, @Amin EL-HAKIM ID verification is 100% ok. He only needs to re-verify his address??

3) in addition to bank or gov't issued proof of address, what happened to using the "utility bill" verification that is so common?

And thank you @Forex4you for coming forward.

Dear 4evermaat,

Unfortunately a utility bill is not and option as the utilities registered to this address are to my wife's name, and mobile operator bills are emailed, not physically printed and stamped, however I have verified countless accounts before using my bank statements including forex4you accounts. I'm definitely not going to forge documents in order to comply with any lack of knowledge (I'm saying this because it seems they implied that documents are tampered with in some way). As for you question, which was actually directed to them, no explanation was provided, except that chat support replied "we can't provide any additional information" and ended the chat.

Since there was no reply from forex4you, I have just sent them all the documents I have by email. Unless I don't get a clear explanation what is the problem, it's useless to try and issue new bank statements or such. A following is a screenshot of the email.

gmail.JPG

Hello!

If on moment of document's processing information from Trader Room and uploaded document differs, this document will be rejected with already specified comment. If there are general changes in Client's personal information, Client should contact Customer support to clarify this question. In occurred situation Client’s personal information was different in new and previous document, however statement was issued by the same bank.

In current case Verification department cannot accept any document, excepting that, which will be issued by government authorities or Bank (official note from the Bank about client’s residence address) and this document must include the stamp of the institution and the signature of responsible person. Verification of ID document was already passed and it in not needed to upload it again at the moment.

Dear Forex4you,

First allow me to thank you for your response. Kindly note the following:
1. My family name is EL HAKIM which is the same as Hakim. " EL" or "AL" is a prefix of which banks in my country do not use. Here's a reference as an explanation EL in Arabic.
2. Several verifications with your company occured earlier using a bank statement from the same bank I uploaded a statement from (feel free to go back in history and see earlier documents).
3. My name never changed in my passport as well.
4. "Amine" and "Amin" are exactly the same but one of them ending with an "E" for French pronunciation (Lebanon is a francophone country, feel free to google it).
5. I totally have the right to blur my financial transactions details, which is exactly what I did in the bank statement and nothing else has been changed.
6. Again none of this matters, as I have verified my account with you several times since 2006 with exactly the same details and references, so why was this time different?

Kindly acknowledge you understood the stated details before I go through with the verification again.

Again allow me to thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you for your explanations! Appropriate department will take them into consideration, when new document will be uploaded. Please keep in mind, that Verification department cannot accept documents edited by graphical editor. In this case you can hide sensitive information using physical object, for example using piece of paper.

In order to understand the whole situation, it would be nice to upload the last document here and the new one, hiding the necessary information.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 11:25 AM

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 11:25 AM

Please mind, that documents uploaded by client for verification - are personal information and can not be published on any kind of external websites. If client is willing to provide such information here - it can be done only by himself.

Please mind, that documents uploaded by client for verification - are personal information and can not be published on any kind of external websites. If client is willing to provide such information here - it can be done only by himself.

Would you say that on your end the issue is resolved (you have accepted the documentation submitted; paid the withdrawal/commissions/etc)? or are you still waiting for new documentation?

Would you say that on your end the issue is resolved (you have accepted the documentation submitted; paid the withdrawal/commissions/etc)? or are you still waiting for new documentation?

We have provided individual solution for this Client. On the current moment we are still waiting for requested documents.

Back