Forex50 Investments - claims up to 16% weekly

Yeah babe, it seems Forex50 has disappeared, I think this is a wake up call for investors on other HYIPS, such as FX10 Investments, Elite Earners Club and the recently one called Crypto Wealth Fund.

These are some posts of the members in despair, I knew this moment would come, but if I tried to intervene, I'd have been banned from the group, so there was nothing much I could do it. Once the greed is the first way of invest, you get so blindly that the investor won't believe and will try to protect the investment from negative comments.

Now that Forex50 Investments has crashed, everyone starts to call Mark Convey (the trader behind Forex50) a scammer, before he was a god from heaven capable of giving profits above 10% a week.

Now I'm going to stop writing, "enjoy" the investors posts, I'm not happy with that, but there was nothing I could do about it, it was a matter of time.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments scammed 1.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 1.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 2.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 2.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 3.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 3.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 4.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 4.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 5.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 5.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 6.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 6.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments scammed 8.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 8.png
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 9.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 9.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 10.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 10.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 11.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 11.png
    88 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex50 Investments scammed 7.png
    Forex50 Investments scammed 7.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
am not defending it. people just take the risk. and yes it sad no guarantees . as simple as that.

your just quoting from what you see on FB.

i read the website, but you already misquote "Mark". you understand a few things the wrong way.

but my point was just contact him. say your with FPA . see what he says . ask him for proof go find out who he really is.

who Mark Conroy Steven and if that is his real photo and lives in Dublin

Am I still misquoting and understood things on the wrong way? I don't need to contact him, because it's an obvious scam, no one in this entire world is capable of giving +10% weekly profits in a consistent way, period, this doesn't exist. Videos are not a proof of real trading and everyone knew that the money was going straight to his personal trading account, so he just left with everyone's money and now is enjoying his life as a Millionaire somewhere in an offshore country.

Am I still misquoting and understood things on the wrong way? I don't need to contact him, because it's an obvious scam, no one in this entire world is capable of giving +10% weekly profits in a consistent way, period, this doesn't exist. Videos are not a proof of real trading and everyone knew that the money was going straight to his personal trading account, so he just left with everyone's money and now is enjoying his life as a Millionaire somewhere in an offshore country.

no, it is a risk people take with these forex programs/ hyips and revshare stuff. some they get money out,some the loss.

most people loss at the end.

no, it is a risk people take with these forex programs/ hyips and revshare stuff. some they get money out,some the loss.

most people loss at the end.

And anyone who knowingly places money with a HYIP is actively assisting a Ponzi scheme.

Don't help criminals. Don't play "HYIP games" and try to catch them early enough to make a profit. Ever cent of "profit" you make is STOLEN from other investors.

And now that the investment has collapsed, admins that used to be very strict about members advertising other programs and banned those who were doing so, now they are not doing anything and other Ponzi schemes started to being announced. So scammer and scammees are ready to start the cycle again. It's sad, but it's truth, we have no control over this cycle, people will just learn when they fall really hard. Just like in a city where the policemen are on a strike, the thieves will come out and do whatever they want, in this case, the money stolen from clients is the gauge to keep opening new scams, the only ones who really profit from those scams are the scammers, unless the investor try his/her lucky very early, but you'll never know when it will crash and if you can put your head on your bed and sleep well, knowing that you're investing in a scam, you're as bad as the scammer and that's what you'll get in the end. So now if you've been scammed and are reading this, I do hope you can get my point and stay away from any sort of HYIP, no matter how good it looks like, it's a stolen money from earlier investors to pay older ones, they may even do some sort of trading, but no one is so capable of giving such huge profits in a consistent basis. Period.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments - new ponzi schemes ads.png
    Forex50 Investments - new ponzi schemes ads.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Forex50 Investments - new ponzi schemes ads 1.png
    Forex50 Investments - new ponzi schemes ads 1.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi folks, I'll leave you with some examples from FINRA and SEC regulatory bodies where investors were scammed from social media investments and what you as an investor need to be aware of before putting a dime on those HYIPS, remember, everything that I or another member told here is what the authorities are telling as well, so don't think that we're jealous or we don't want you (the investor) to make money online from the comfort of your home as a passive income, but there are proper ways to do that, definitely not from unregulated and HYIP investments.

Spare some time reading those articles and think for a second, does it worth investing on those HYIPS, knowing that almost on all of them, your hard earned money is not safe and you can get scammed at any time?

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

http://www.finra.org/newsroom/2010/...-ponzi-schemes-high-yield-investment-programs

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/socialmediaandfraud.pdf

http://www.finra.org/investors/aler...grams-are-hazardous-your-investment-portfolio

http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...e-uncovered-sec-charges-pirateat40-for-fraud/

The list is endless, so keep reading and most important, report the scammers and the suspicious investments to those regulatory bodies, such as SEC, FINRA and NAASA, the respective links are on the first link.

After gaining investors confidence with consistent profits week after week, the trader behind Forex50 Investments decided to increase the profit plan up to 20% if investors add $10K, apparently this raised the investment to $500K.

The very next week, he disappeared with everyone's money, to me, it was the indication that he was about to run away, although it was obvious, if I tried to intervene, the investors wouldn't believe, and the same investors who were scammed are in other HYIPS telling that they should only stick to this or that one, because the other one is not a scam, but one day, the same investors may be scammed again and again, and the cycle repeats itself.

Apart from the other links that I gave where you can make a complain, I'm going to add another one where you can file in case you got scammed, this is a link related to Pyramid Schemes: https://econsumer.gov/en/Details#crnt

Don't be silent, try to give as much information as you can, make a complain to all authorities listed on the thread on post #28. It will be very difficult to get your money back, but it will help authorities to be more serious about online investments which are completely unregulated and 99,9% of the time are there to gain peoples trust and them scam everybody later on, because they don't bother become regulated, they just want the investors trust and happy people to invest, until the scammers think it's time to vanish, they will do so, leaving almost no traces of your capital.

Back