Forex50 Investments - claims up to 16% weekly

Forex Detective

Sergeant
This is a series of investigation about companies that are following the same investment pattern, such as lack of regulations, offering +10% ROI per week/life, offering 5 to 10% commission upon new referrals and subsequent new deposits or re-deposits and dealing with brokers which the funding methods and withdrawals are made via e-wallets or processors called payeer, perfect money (PM), bitcoin and so on. Also, investors are encouraged to show proof of payment over the social medias, more details will be followed on each individual thread as history unfolds, stay tuned.

Hi folks, here is the description of Forex50 Investments:

To start working with Fx50 Investments Please go through this post.

What is Fx50?
Fx50 is an investment management company owned by successful forex trader Mark Conroy Steven. Mark is the owner who trades in forex market.

How I can start making money with Fx50?
You can make deposit with us. We pay you profit ever week for your lifetime (As long as we will make money in the market).Profits are sent to your wallet automatically every Friday.

What are your Plans?
Due to huge request from many investors we have opened our Plan 2. In Plan 1 you can deposit minimum 100$ to earn 12% weekly, For Plan 2 you can deposit minimum of 10000$ to earn weekly 16% profit.
Can I upgrade to Plan 2 If I reached 10000$ by compounding or re-depositing?
Absolutely Yes, When your equity reached 10k with us you will automatically upgraded to Plan 2.

After Deposit What I need to do?
After deposit you just need to wait for your weekly profit on Friday.

Can i deposit anytime?

No You can only Deposit after announcement in group Sunday Evening till 11:59 PM UK Time.

How much Money I will make weekly?

According to our current plan you can make up to 12-16% weekly Profit. We only charge 3% above 12% for us. Suppose we make 20% in a week for Plan 1 we pay 12% to our members 3% for us and remaining 5% will be added to Insured Funds. For Plan 2 If we make 20% we pay 16% to our members 3% for us and remaining 1% will be added to Insured funds. Remember Both Plans have same Insured fund pool.

What happens to my principal / deposits?
That is your money – you can withdraw it if you'd like. There is a 10 Weeks lock-in period for every deposit. After that, you can get your money back.

Is there a website?
No, at this time there is no website. But it will be ready very soon.
Do you pay commissions?
We currently pay 10% commissions on all your referrals' deposits & Re-deposits. We are paying commissions to paid members only.

Is this a HYIP or a similar Ponzi scheme?
This is a pure business. We will only share profit if we make profit from forex. We are not a HYIP or a Ponzi scheme. But invest only what you can afford to lose. Do not put your grocery bills money here.

Is this guaranteed or safe?
No, it is NOT. Your investment with FX50 is not guaranteed, insured, or regulated in any way. All investments entail risks. There is no guarantee that our investment strategies will achieve the desired results. No representation is being made that any account or strategy will or is likely to achieve profits, losses, or results similar to those discussed if any. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Each investor should evaluate their own ability to invest and incur any potential losses. Do not invest money that you can't afford to lose, such as borrowed money, rent money, food money, etc.

What if I don't agree with any of these rules?
If you do not agree with all of these rules, you should NOT be depositing funds with us. By using our services, you agree with all the rules and regulations explained in this group.

........................................DEPOSITS .............................................
What processors can I use to fund my account?
You can use bitcoin, Payeer, and Perfect Money.
What is the minimum deposit?
Minimum you can deposit for Plan 1 is 100$ & for Plan 2 it is 10000$.

Can I deposit using multiple processors?
Yes, you can send multiple deposits from any of the processors listed. Just keep in mind that the minimum is per processor. But you can only Withdraw to the processor you used for most of your deposit.

What about the fees?
We don't charge any fees but there are some exchanger fees we have to pay. You should make sure to send extra money to cover any fees. In other words, we should receive the amount that you want to deposit. For example, if you are sending $100 in Perfect Money, then you should send $102. And there is a 1% fee for bitcoin as we have to use an exchanger.

Where do I send my money to?
Send your deposit to one or more of our accounts
- Perfect Money:
- Payeer:
- Bitcoin :

What do I need to do after I send the money?
You HAVE TO follow up your first deposit with an email to
fx50investments@gmail.com
Make sure to include all of the following information:
a) Your Full Name:
b) Amount Deposited:
c) Processor ID: (where you want to receive your earnings)
d) Sponsor (if any):
d) Attach a screenshot of your payment
You can also copy and paste the transaction number for easy verification. For bitcoin transactions, this ID is called a hash.
Your processor ID should be in the format same as our accounts are listed above. Make sure you copy and paste your account number carefully.

Will I get a deposit confirmation?
Yes You will get confirmation under 24 hours.

........................................WITHDRAWALS.....................................
Do I need to request a withdrawal?
There are no withdrawal requests. Normally, your money is sent to you automatically every Friday.

.................................. RE-DEPOSITS.................................
What is the minimum re-deposit?
The minimum that you can re-deposit is $100 per processor.

How can I make additional deposits?
Same rules that apply to first deposits also apply to re-deposits. The only difference is the email where you need to send your follow-up email.
After you re-deposit, send an email to
redepositfx50@gmail.com
Make sure to include all of the following information:
a) Your Full Name:
b) Amount Deposited:
c) Processor ID: (where you want to receive your earnings)
d) Sponsor (if any):
e) Attach a screenshot of your payment
You can also copy and paste the transaction number for easy verification. For bitcoin transactions, this ID is called a hash.
Your processor ID should be in the format same as our accounts are listed above. Make sure you copy and paste your account number carefully.

-------------------------------------------------
These rules may change anytime without advance notice.
By using our services, you agree with all the rules outlined in this post

Again, it's the same procedure like the other investments that I mentioned, if one is able to generate +10% or more per week, I would rather investment my own money and not have to deal with clients, manual payments and so on, and in a short amount of time it would be possible to be the new Millionaire out there.

The broker they work with is Exness, which will be regulated by FCA soon, but since this type of investment is a pooled investment, all the capital is under the trader's name, not the investors and the funds are not held on a segregate bank accounts, also there is no contract signed between the trader and the investors. Why they don't bother to be regulated? Because a regulated investment will never promising such high returns. Therefore, the clients need to trust on the traders ability to deliver such high returns and also pay the investors manually. What if tomorrow this trader called Mark decides to stop the investment, would he return the money to the clients or will he run away?

This is the weekly report from the trader called Mark, he says it reached 10% profit for the week and the profits will be paid in a few hours.

Also there is a website for paid members: http://www.forex50investments.com

So far it looks good, but since there is no regulation behind the investment and it looks there is no plan to be regulated, it gets difficult to invest and have your funds safe under a solid regulatory body, such as FCA in UK or NFA in USA. The capital goes straight to the Mark's trading account, so the investors are trusting that his is going to give it back, but until when?

Attachments

• Forex50 Investment 02-12-2016 profits.png
    Forex50 Investment 02-12-2016 profits.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Forex50 Investments 8000 profits.png
    Forex50 Investments 8000 profits.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
Give me $1000. I'll happily pay you $100 per week for 9 weeks and can still walk away with $100 of your money. Of course, if you see how great I am for 9 weeks and tell others, I may have enough to pay you even longer.

And the website has been launched and all data already transferred, now investors can log in through there.

Still no guarantees regarding safety of clients funds, all capital is going direct into the trader personal account.

I thought it would be a proper website, with risk disclaimer, ways of funding, regulations and so on. But no, just a simple page and people believe that this is the way it is.

This trader named Mark looks transparent and nice, just like the other similar investments, but as I said before, why you don't make the investment regulated? I rather pay fees and taxes and be sure that the investment is protected, but like this situation, with no guarantees at all, only based on trust, it becomes very difficult to invest. At least for me. Perhaps if I didn't have any knowledge about how the Forex Markets works, I'd have invested the money I can afford to lose, but like this, I rather go to a bank and leave it there in an investment where it will give me about +15% a year, where my funds will be safer at all times. But the decision is up to each individual, if you want to do the right way, you'll make less money, if you want to do the wrong way, you may make a lot of money, you may..... but you'll never know if tomorrow will be the last day of this type of investment.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments - Website launched.png
    Forex50 Investments - Website launched.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately, until someone gets burned badly, most don't investors see the need for proper regulation or even due diligence. :(

The trader Mark was able to only grab 5% profit and as a compensation, for next week, he will be offering 10% for deposits and re-deposits.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments - 5% profit 12-10-2016.png
    Forex50 Investments - 5% profit 12-10-2016.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Back