• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAccumulator.com

General discussions of a financial company
FPA Trades for Accumulator 3

I have just started trading Accumulator 3. My first three trades (all losers) were on Nov 11 and 12. The last trade that FPA shows is on Nov 2. Is FPA not updating or am I missing something?

I have had version III since 22nd Oct and it hasnt performed any trades. Contact support, no answer after 4 days. Requested a refund and Paul responded to say if using version II, only use on 1 pair at a time. Advised I have version III. He provided a copy of version II to see if that worked. Using version II since 9th Nov and still no trades although peace army test shows trades. I guess I will request the refund again as this EA doesnt seem to work for every broker or every user

Bad Vibes from Accumulator

I can see you've had fun with Paul as well! In fairness, I sent an email with a simple question and he responded quickly. Unfortunately, he responded with:

Don't worry Pal you will be fine

This didn't exactly answer my question! As my first three trades were losers and I didn't get a professional response from Paul, I decided to get a refund for Accumulator and War Lord. War Lord is also from Paul. I don't think he understood that I asked for a refund not due to the performance of the system but due to his own lack of customer support! I think this because his response after he found out I wanted a refund was:

I would rather deal with genuine customers and do not have time for timewasters

Enjoy your refund

So if you have a question for Paul, you are considered a "timewaster".

All he had to do was answer a simple question about lot size. Oh well!

I had a similar response from Paul as well...

I purchased version III and went 2 weeks without a trade, so sent him an email in which I provided the settings I was using and asked him to confirm if the settings were correct.

No response, so after 4 days I also lodged a request for a refund, to which he responded and just told me to use version II (which I didn't even have)

I replied and told him I was disappointed in his lack of support and again requested a refund to which he replied:

VENDOR : Full refund ( USD 97.0 ) - HEres Your Money then.

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for ForexAccumulator.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT END OF DECEMBER,UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT OPEN DUE TO CORRUPTION AS EMAIL ATTACHMENT.HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET REFUND SINCE.PAUL LIBURD USED THE TERM "PAL" IN A REPLY 2 EMAILS AG0,I RESPONDED THAT I WAS NOT HIS PAL AND I WANTED MY MONEY RETURNED.HIS ANSWER WAS "GO **** YOURSELF YOU PRICK".SAYS A LOT FOR THE PRODUCT AND INSTABILITY OF THE MAN AS THE FRONT OF THIS COMPANY.STEER CLEAR.

Back