• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAddicted.com

General discussions of a financial company
Going live in a few days

After a lot of hard work the past few days, we are almost ready to go live with our services. In the next few days, we will start a performance test here at the FPA, so that everybody can see our results.

I will be happy to assist you with any information you need.

Our live accounts at myfxbook.com

First of all, I would like to thank all members that showed interest in our services.

We are offering three investment plans:

1. Safe (live account)

FA Investment Plan - Safe System | Myfxbook

2. Moderate (live account)

FA Investment Plan - Moderate System | Myfxbook

3. Risk & Profit (demo account)

FA Investment Plan - Risk & Profit System | Myfxbook

The accounts were all started last week, so the history is very "young"

We will keep updating you about our results.

We welcome any inquiries at: george@forexaddicted.com

Update of the good results!

I am running the systems for more than six months already.
The results for the Investment Plan Safe are quite well with an average of almost 7% per month and 25% DD
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fa-investment-plan-safe/104972

The moderate plan, where there were more trades and more risk had a result till now of 3.3% per month and 33% DD

FA Investment Plan - Moderate System | Myfxbook

Our Risk & profit system was running on a Demo account, which is expired.

I have a new plan running since three months, where I minimize the risk further for running DD periods. At the same time, the possibilities for higher profits are also lower, but the results are very good and that is what counts eventually :D

The profitability is 8.7 % monthly and the DD reduced to 2.4%!

Minimum 6% per Month System | Myfxbook

All systems are running on live accounts.

Results update

November was not as good as previous months, but it was still a profitable month.
As you can see from our test performance here at FPA, our account growth is about 37% in 20 weeks, which is according to our projected profitability.

Pay Per Pip Service

Dear Forex Traders,

Forexaddicted is offering a new service!
Our new "Pay Per Pip" service is very fair without commitments.
You purchase GUARANTEED pips and you receive trades on your account till the purchased pips have been reached.
Check our website for more information:
Pay Per Pip - Forex Trading Services

Back