forexamf.com

ajentha

Recruit
I also joint this account" http://www.forexamf.com/" with in three day my account is vanished, he never return the money. He did not know the money management also. So I request please don't joint in his managed account.

Forex Assets Management Fund - is fraud in FX.

MIG account no: 143525, pass word: aalwin1234

See the result, he lost every think

Don't joint

bye
Alwin

He blew up my account

same here. i joined up last year when he was offering to manage accounts with minimum deposit of $600. I let him trade off my InterbankFx account with balance of $600. First two months he managed to increase balance to $3000, but he was really betting the house on each trade. Then, he had two loosing trades in a row and my account blew up in smoke. Interesting thing is that he demands his % every week or even less to be paid only thru Western Union. For the first two months, when he was making profits, I was constantly running to my WU agent to send him the money. I guess his bussines plan is to gamble the house and extract as much commission as possible in the quickest time span until he blows up the account.

same here. sadly, mr. balashov (forexamf.com) is a at best, smoked my account

FACTS OF THE CASE:

he never agreed to sign anything in writing

uses massive massive lot sizing. last time, he used 80 contracts on my 8k USD account. blew the account into fine powder

almost never spoken to me when after the incident. then finally just said "put more funds to release margin call":shocked: wont even explain to you what happened....

heartless person to transact business with:mad:

well to me, you could have just took off 2500 from your 600 deposit and be using profit made to send him his percentage, in that case, he will be force to used reasonable lot, when the account reach 3k again you take fund out again and even if he loss your capital, you have profit, but greedy make both you loss

same here. i joined up last year when he was offering to manage accounts with minimum deposit of $600. I let him trade off my InterbankFx account with balance of $600. First two months he managed to increase balance to $3000, but he was really betting the house on each trade. Then, he had two loosing trades in a row and my account blew up in smoke. Interesting thing is that he demands his % every week or even less to be paid only thru Western Union. For the first two months, when he was making profits, I was constantly running to my WU agent to send him the money. I guess his bussines plan is to gamble the house and extract as much commission as possible in the quickest time span until he blows up the account.

If he's asking for money via WU, it certainly sounds like there was no LPOA. Allowing a 3rd party to trade your account without an LPOA is a clear violation of the T&C at almost every broker. All the profitable trades could be revoked and there wouldn't be a thing you could do about it.

Back