Forexapple coping Exclusivefx signals as their own

lossa

Banned - this is the owner of ExclusiveFx.net
This Forexapple.com copies signals from Exclusivefx.net

This good results are not their results, but are issued by Exclusivefx.net

I subscribed to both services and signals would first come from them and than after few minutes from this Scum forexapple.com

When I contacted Exclusivefx and asked if they were partners or something, but they were surprised to hear that forexapple.com was comping their signals.

I noticed that only trades on majors were copied, I think due to the nature of brokerage.

Yet, for two weeks or so, after I reported this to Exclusivefx, forexapple stoped coping their signals. I was told by exclusivefx that they investigated this and it turned out that one guy named Robert Szabo /Gal Zoltan just subscribed to their service and recived signals, and then copied them to his own customers. Beware, because now their performance might either collapse, as they have no Exclusivefx backing, or they might find another service to compy.

The FPA is looking into this. At this point, there's not enough evidence to determine of the allegation is true or not. The alternate possibility is that Exclusivefx.net is trying to get some free publicity.

I've emailed both sides asking for more details.

ForexApple's owner says he's mystified by the charges.

ExclusiveFx's owner repeatedly demanded that the FPA run free advertisements for him to compensate him for loss of clients. He even sent the banners. When asked for evidence, he provided PDF files with similar trades. Those could have been created after the face. He ignored repeated requests for records from any trading account. He claimed that he had proof that the owner of ForexApple has subscribed to his service, but gave no proof.

He emailed from the same location that "lossa" posted from at the start of this thread. That location was also used to leave a review for ForexApple that claimed to be from a different ExclusiveFx.net client. I asked him repeatedly to explain this. He ignored the question. I told him that failing to answer the question again would be considered proof that these accusations are false and that he's trying to scam the FPA. He wrote back and ignored the question again.

Exclusive FX provided zero evidence. ExclusiveFx repeatedly demanded free advertising. ExclusiveFx made fake forum and review postings and refused to provide any explanation.

I think you can draw your own conclusions about which company is trying to do something dishonest here.

Back