• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
On another note, i used the same data as Marcus used on his website to compare.

While the gains were good (starting with $3000, final $4313 profit, the report said 139 trades had been opened. This is quite different to the 40 or so trades that Marcus had opened.

More questions :)
Psycosis,

Please visit the FAP Users group. ALL of your questions can be answered. Marcus B. Leary is a member and frequent contributor. You will be glad you did.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: FAPUSERSGROUP@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: FAPUSERSGROUP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Charles,

I'm new to forex and I'm interrested in the FAP, but I have some questions. If it's supposed to work like you say it does, then why do we need to purchase additional lot stratigies from you? Isn't it supposed to take care of everything itself? If we don't purchase your lot stratigies, then will our results be of lower quality? Please advise, as I do not want to pay for a system that's supposed to do everything for me and then have to buy stratigies for using it. I'm not sure I understand everything about the system.

Test of Charles System using FAPSTS

For those of you that don't know. I made an agreement with Charles to hopefully put my mind at ease and others, to test the FAP software alongside Charles configuration changes and trading system.
We agreed i will do this for 30 days with no interaction from myself.

I will update this post with the results of this as it goes along.

I started with £1000 ($1976 at the exchange rate on that day). The reason this figure was picked is its the same amount i will be trading with when this system goes live if it performs as well as i expect.

06/05/2008 $1976.00
06/05/2008 £25.33
07/05/2008 -£43.83
07/05/2008 £25.55
09/05/2008 £26.83
09/05/2008 £26.86
09/05/2008 £26.97
09/05/2008 £28.20
12/05/2008 £28.04
12/05/2008 £28.04
12/05/2008 £29.34
12/05/2008 £29.38
13/05/2008 £3.69
15/05/2008 £1.29
15/05/2008 £32.13

Balance £1271.27

Last edited:
Enter Acitavtion code???

Hi. I have downloaded and installed FAP in MT4 and get the smily face, no problem. However, a screen keeps popping up that says to go to the forexautopilot.com member area and "enter the code" and states the code in order to activate the software. But for the life of me I can't find the "members area" on the forexautopilot.com page....where is it??? Any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks!

Mike

Thanks Charles. I have now downloaded and acitivated FAP and bookmarked the page. Got the stuff you sent me too. Looks good man, I'm psyched!

Mike

Forex Autopilot Activation

I am still having problem.I have contacted you by email, posted on the
The Forex Auto Pilot Users Group, and email The Forex Auto Pilot web site.
Still no help.

I received my Activation Key. I installed it on the MetaTrader platform

1. Get the # that appears in the message.
2. Go to member website an input the number in activation box.
3. Put the number that you are given into the FAP Key at page bottom.
4. Enable ALL dll functions on BOTH the MT4 and FAP platforms.

I did all of this and I still keep getting a box pop up telling me I am not activated.

Steven A.Outain

Susan,

If you are still having problems, I can resolve the issue IMMEDIATELY.
My email is cfloydii@yahoo.com

Please email me.

Thanks,

Charles A. Floyd, II
Forex Autopilot Users Group

I am still having problem.I have contacted you by email, posted on the
The Forex Auto Pilot Users Group, and email The Forex Auto Pilot web site.
Still no help.

I received my Activation Key. I installed it on the MetaTrader platform

1. Get the # that appears in the message.
2. Go to member website an input the number in activation box.
3. Put the number that you are given into the FAP Key at page bottom.
4. Enable ALL dll functions on BOTH the MT4 and FAP platforms.

I did all of this and I still keep getting a box pop up telling me I am not activated.

Steven A.Outain

check out :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FAPUSERSGROUP/messages

Need Help W/FAPS ALIGATOR ERROR 129

I need help with the FAPS....keep getting error message...please post link or info for the site below, so I can join.

Thx

JP

Hi All!

My name is Charles, and I am the moderator of the Forex Auto Pilot User Group (FAPUG).

Back