• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
FAPUG and its Moderator Suck Really Bad

Hey ppl,

I hope that by now, you would have realised that FAPS WORKS but if you follow the FAPTS byt the moderator of the FAPUG grp, then you will be in for a shock.

My associate was asking the newsgroup for live testimonials of members using the FAPTS to share their experience and how they fared.

Well, guess what ? Charles kicked my associate out of the group.

Always try to find out more info on the systems offered by so called "honest gurus" before taking in whatever he dishes out. A scam !

And he is about to dish out some major news and a Supreme hedge EA to work with the FAPS. In order words, you make money only when you are losing on your FAPS. Does not make sense is it not ? The purpose is to make money with FAPS. But if you are losing on it, u use his so called hedge EA. Then you are making money on a hedge and not on the EURUSD. So the reverse is when you make money on the FAPS, you lose it on his hedge EA.

Attached email :

''''''

Max,

Your posts are not approved, and your membership in FAPUG has been
revoked.

I wish you well.

Charles

> why do I find this payment option familiar ?
> Before I decide on this, can anyone honestly tell me whether you
have made REAL MONEY on the FAPTS ?
> Give me the facts. Thanks ppl.
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: fapug1 <cfloydii@yahoo.com>
> To: FAPUSERSGROUP@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thursday, 26 June 2008 5:56:26
> Subject: [FAPUSERSGROUP] NEW FAPTS TRADING PLAN PAYMENT OPTION FOR
THOSE WITHOUT PAYPAL
>
> ALL,
>
> I am pleased to announce for all of our NON-US FAPUG members that have
> NOT been able to purchase the FAPTS trading PLAN, that we have a
> new email payment method.
>
> If you would like to have a custom designed FAPTS trading plan, simply
> send an email to cfloydii@yahoo.com. An email will be sent to you, and
> you can pay via email using your credit card WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT!
>
> This is a much more safe and attractive option than western Union..
>
> Here is what to do in 4 EASY STEPS.
> 1. Send an email to cfloydii@yahoo.com
> 2. Provide your account size in USD.
> 3. An email invoice will be sent to you.
> 4. You pay using your credit card with the email link.
>
> Your information is 100% safe.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> FAPUG is rapidly becoming the model for internet communities!
>
> MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL FAPTS TRADING PLAN USERS COMING SOON!
>
> Charles
>
>

Rebuttal

Mr. TKLEE and his associate Max were indeed had their memberships revoked from FAPUG, as FAPUG is a private group and has rules and regulations which both of these gentlemen violated numerous times.

1. Mr. Lee Spammed the group immediately after gaining entry for which he was warned, but not removed.

2. Max wanted to promote scalping and other sorts of trading that did not fit within the FAPUG culture. FAP is designed to trade on the 1 minute euro chart only. Max promoted numerous times his own philosophies after being warned, adn proceeded to provide inaccurate information when other members raised questions on various topics.

3. As the only OFFICIAL FAP User Group sanctioned by FAP creator Marcus B. Leary, with over 500 members worldwide, many of our members are international and requested other means to purchase FAPTS. The email max posted was in response to a request.

4. I never claimed to be the only honest person, I simply stated that I operate according to a higher standard of ethics and morality, because I am a Christian, not just in theory, but also in practice, and that is why I was able to single handedly build something from nothing.

Finally, Max and Mr. Lee were both aggressive, rude, opinionated.

Th final straw came when Max was secretly soliciting FAPUG members to buy his news letter and managed forex services. It was several of the FAPUG members that alerted me to his actions. The decision that I made was prompted by other FAPUG members that were tired of their antics.

I merely complied with what the group wanted to have done. I was really hoping to change their minds and attitudes to help them become more productive,polished and professional traders.

I am deeply disturbed and troubled that Max would sugest that FAPTS is a scam, when FAPTS is the official trading strategy of FAP.

That account that never grows, began on March 30, 2008 with $300.25. I doubled the account in April, 2008, and matched my gains in May, 2008. That same account, as of 7-1-08 is over $1,100.00. My live account is online for the world to see. If anyone would like to verify my claims, please send me an email to: cfloydii@yahoo.com

Perhaps max or Mr. Lee would do the same? Put your real money account online and provide an investor password for all to see. I have a trading strategy. It is called FAPTS, and the rules are clear. What are your rules Mr. Max? What is your account doing? Since you have so much to say, let's talk about your account. Where are your account statements online? What is your track record? You know why you dont like me? Because I stand for something, and I have made something, and I see straight through you like a glass of water.

Just like the fox that complained the grapes were sour, the complaint came after he could not get them.

If anyone would like proof of the actions and antics of TKLee and MAX, please email me. I saved all of their emails because I knew that Max would act this way. What you have read here is, just a sample of what got he and TKLee kicked out of FAPUG in the first place.

Charles A. Floyd, II
FAPUG Moderator

Hi,
I just want to know if anyone has tried the ForexAutoPilot and how reliable it is.
Thanks for any feedback
Ryan
THE AUTO PILOT WORKS IF YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY AND A LOAD OF PIPS TO LOSE. MOST OF THE TRADES IT TAKES IT ALWAYS DROPS ONE TIME IT WENT AS LOW AS -$10,000.00, 2 DAYS LATER IT REBOUNDED AND WON A WHOLE 20 PIPS. THAT'S HOW THE BIG BOYS WIN, WHAT'S $10,000.00 TO THEM, THEY'LL JUST WAIT IT OUT AND WIN IN THE END, NOT SO EASY FOR WE LITTLE GUYS. I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH IT. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. JUST MY EXPERIANCES WITH IT.

the Auto Pilot Works If You Have A Bunch Of Money And A Load Of Pips To Lose. Most Of The Trades It Takes It Always Drops One Time It Went As Low As -$10,000.00, 2 Days Later It Rebounded And Won A Whole 20 Pips. That's How The Big Boys Win, What's $10,000.00 To Them, They'll Just Wait It Out And Win In The End, Not So Easy For We Little Guys. I Would Be Very Careful With It. I Would Not Recommend It To Anyone. Just My Experiances With It.
The Besy Ea I Have Used So Far Is The Sniper. They Give You 5 Days No Money Up Front To Try It Out. If You Try It, Make Sure You Give The A Demo Account With Lots Of Cash To Test It Out, Because They Are Connect To You And Will Cut You Off After 5 Days,
Good Luck

FAPTS Alert. Exercise Own Discretion

I just heard that the FAPUG grp leader will be retailing his FAPTS bundled with his hedging EA for $199 from next week.

Potential buyers please exercise this purchase at your own discretion.

Check his LIVE account. The so-called auto trading account shows evidence of manual trading at work.

Do not be "preached" into a "lamb for slaughter".

For eg, a 0.20 lot EURGBP that closed at a profit that did not hit the SL or the TP. An EA cannot handle that !

TK Lee
FAPS works just fine. It is the FAPTS and other EA which is dubious. Exercise your own discretion as this is just a warning to be careful and not be scammed for $199.

FAPUG and Charles and his FAPTS.

FYI,

Charles has been a narrow-minded person and now he is trying to rip people off with his programs.

He claimed to be an honest guru. NOw in this thread he says he never claimed to be so. I so happen to have his emails to me and his name calling emails.

Call that professional.

BTW, please check out the difference between Max and me. Did Max try to do anything funny ?

Just asking about your account he gets kicked out.

You are filtering comments and negative feedback about your prgroms and covering up your account with auto trades.

I have emails from people who are on Live coaching from you and MADE LOSSES.

TK Lee

Ppl trust what you will. A devil's advocate will never be well received by someone who is trying to scam others off their hardearned money.

Fapug Live Account Has Deposits

Pls also take note that Charles LIVE account has money deposited so it appears that his account had "grown".

So take note of this and check his entire history before you can misled.

TK Lee

User of FAPTS

One user of FAPTS under Charles' strategy.

> > --- On Tue, 6/24/08, sunday onojaife
> <kingsunday1@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > > From: sunday onojaife
> <kingsunday1@yahoo.co.uk>
> > > Subject: Re: Hi
> > > To: leetuankit@yahoo.com
> > > Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 6:06 PM
> > > hi,
> > > pls i dont know how u get to my paypal acount, be
> side ur
> > > news is working well so far, that is credit and
> prove that
> > > u know what u are doing.
> > > pls can u be open to me , let talk about ur
> strategies
> > > "scalping" i dont need your prove
> because almost
> > > every body give prove this days but i want to see
> it work
> > > fine on my acount then i can belive ur scalping
> works,
> > > because i have monitor a 10000usd live trading
> with
> > > charles seting that is in draw down after 3
> weeks. so hw
> > > can i see ur scalping work on my acount using
> faps.
> > > thanks
> > >

Final Rebuttal

All,

This will be my last post to defend myself here. Here is my account information.
IBFX#26411, mini server #2, password: park60466

A. My public trading account began March 30, 2008 with $300.25, as this is around the amount that most people can "play with" comfortably. I put all of my trading info online for anyone at anytime can see-as I have done here. Data PRIOR to March 30, 2008 is not FAP related. As a Full Time professional trader, I keep test accounts to trade various systems. account 26411 is one of (3) such accounts.

B. The account doubled in April, 2008 in just 23 days of trading.

C. As is standard investment practice amoung professional traders, you add to your wins and not to your losses. I matched my April gains, ($300) by adding an additional $300.00.

D. When the euro peaked and fell, I was in drawdown until June. At this time, as is standard among professional traders, you implement a hedging strategy for tow reasons. 1. To manage SWAP costs, and (2) to try and "make up" for missed opportunities. This I did, and my account grew, while most were losing money.

E. FAP closed out a long position in June, 2008 for $200+ loss, but I was STILL profitable, and the loss did not put me into a negative equity position as is claimed.

F. When June ended, I had made in excess of 100 pips. Today, I matched the May gains.

That is the truth, and ALL is verifiable if you look at my live account.

Finally, Here is some information that will reduce MAX MAX and TKLees comments to trash.

1. Marcus B. Leary-The CREATOR of FAP, is one of my clients that I manage money for.

2. The FAPTS plan that is called a "scam" and "does not work", becomes the OFFICIAL trading PLAN for FAP Users worldwide on July 9, 2008

3. FAPUG has a brand new home that will be launching July 9, 2008.

Please visit FAP Winner | Forex Autopilot Group. we created a site and community that is designed to house all 50,000 FAP users world wide.

I bet TKLEE and MAX MAX would love to be a part of that!

If you want to know the truth, please visit the website and do not believe the lies and slander of these gentlemen.

They are angry because I would not let them "have their way" so now they are waging a public slander campaign.

I really feel sorry for them. If they put as much energy into building something for themselves as they spend trying to destroy the work and the reputation of others, they could be giants in this industry.

As I stated, I will not be returning to defend myself as my record speaks for itself. "Truth crushed to the earth, will rise again".

Please visit FAPWINNER.com-The New Worldwide home for serious FAP traders.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I am sorry that you the reader had to be dragged into this garbage.

My email is cfloydii@yahoo.com.

One More thing.

1. I did not mentor anyone.

2. ALL current FAPPUG members that purchased FAPTS owners are getting the $199.00 Membership FREE, so they will not be left in the cold.

3. Where is TKLees' staements? He sells a news letter, but where are the results? The results for my FAPTS plan and hedging EA are all online, for all to see. These gentlemen need to put their statements where their mouths are, like I have done.

Once again, they are talking about what they don't know, and since they both have been banned from FAPUG, they have to rely on 2nd hand information that is neither true nor factual, but then again, birds of a feather flock together.

Back