• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
NOTE: Please be aware of another web site selling completely different software with a very similar name Forex-Autopilot-System.com (Mark Copeland). These two companies are not related in any way. If you wish to discuss or review either product, please be careful and make sure you place your discussion or review in the correct category.

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary) >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Last edited:
Steve Hailey Louisiana - requested assistance

Steve,
When you purchased the 'autofilot" software you must got an email from the site of purchase :
------- With instructions to download the product.
------- A purchase code
------- a support email address
Did you loose the email?
I do purchase from "clickbank" and always get the aforementioned.
Try to email "paypal" customer support with details of your purchase.

In relation to the "autopilot EA's I found the "strong trend EA quite successful trading "30m" EUR/USD. However, you get the best results by not trading every day of the week. I do trade only 3 days -Tue to Thu the London and US sessions.

If you go to "babypips" , School, 12 grade, "market hours", you will find very useful info about trading days, sessions etc.

Cheers

;)

purchase of forex auto pilot

Please see my purchase details below. Unfortunately I cannot download the product. Please advice urgently.

Dear SUSAN HINGA,

This email confirms that you made a purchase from ClickBank.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as "CLICKBANK" or "CLKBANK*COM."
ClickBank is the Internet's largest retailer of digital products. Please review the following information and keep this email for future reference. Thank you for your order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PURCHASE INFORMATION

Order Number: 04Z0B9RD
Order Date: 04/21/2008 3:00 AM PST
Customer Name: SUSAN HINGA
Customer Email: SUSAN@ATNET.CO.ZA
Product: Forex AutoPilot
Product ID: 1
Publisher's Site: forexautopilot.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT DETAILS

Payment Method: Visa 5020
Subtotal: $99.50 USD
Tax: $0.00 USD
Total: $99.50 USD

Susan Hinga (download problem)

Please see my purchase details below. Unfortunately I cannot download the product. Please advice urgently.

Dear SUSAN HINGA,

This email confirms that you made a purchase from ClickBank.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as "CLICKBANK" or "CLKBANK*COM."
ClickBank is the Internet's largest retailer of digital products. Please review the following information and keep this email for future reference. Thank you for your order.

PURCHASE INFORMATION

Order Number: 04Z0B9RD
Order Date: 04/21/2008 3:00 AM PST
Customer Name: SUSAN HINGA
Customer Email: SUSAN@ATNET.CO.ZA
Product: Forex AutoPilot
Product ID: 1
Publisher's Site: Automated Forex Trends Analysis Program | Forex Auto Pilot Forex Trading Signals Software System

PAYMENT DETAILS

Payment Method: Visa 5020
Subtotal: $99.50 USD
Tax: $0.00 USD
Total: $99.50 USD

Susan,

The aforementioned email didn't contain the download link?
Check again the email you received to see if you missed the download link. If you can't find it you have to contact Clickbank . Here is the link :

https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

fill the form with the info you received and mention "you cannot find a download link" for the software.

Ckickbank customer support is pretty good in assisting people with download problems.

Cheers

:)

Forex Auto Pilot Users Group

Hi All!

My name is Charles, and I am the moderator of the Forex Auto Pilot User Group (FAPUG).

We would like to invite all FAP users to visit our site. We have a strrong relationship with customer service (they joined our group and post as well). We are the the only and largest organized FAP group on the net. We would like to partner with FPA in any way that we can to promote FAP. I am willing to help in any way that I can.

The reason the software could not be downloaded is that the site was down for a while. It is back up and functioning, so you should be able to download the software now.

Coming soon, we are going to have a special chat (for members only) with "Marcus", the creator of FAP.

We also have remote diagnostics to help you get set up properly, and tremendous trading strategy that ha helped me double my account inside of 23 days. I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you.

Thanks,

Charles A. Floyd,
Forex Auto Pilot User Group (FAPUG)

ForexAutopilot

Hi,
I just want to know if anyone has tried the ForexAutoPilot and how reliable it is.
Thanks for any feedback
Ryan

Faps

I have quite a few questions about this software.
I have run a backcheck and changed some of the settings, but there doesn't seem to be much or a gain, with the default settings it loses a massive amount of money and the last trade finishes it off and wipes out £1000, essentially all the profit for 3 months.

If anyone knows how to configure this properly so it works, i would appreciate it. (charles, are you able to help with this?)
I would also like to understand what it is actually doing, on the demo account i have running it has some questionable trades open.

So far its only opened 2 trades, and both have lost out at £115 and £150. Doesn't sound like its doing its job properly.

Thanks

Last edited:
On another note, i used the same data as Marcus used on his website to compare.

While the gains were good (starting with $3000, final $4313 profit, the report said 139 trades had been opened. This is quite different to the 40 or so trades that Marcus had opened.

More questions :)

Fap

All,
My name is Charles, and I am the Moderator of Forex Auto Pilot Users Group.
I have a live trading account that has doubled using my optimized settings and strategic money management. First, please view my live account.

1. Download IBFX platform (interbankfx.com)
2. Select mini server #2
3. Account #: 26411
4. Password: park60466.

After you have viewed my account, please respond accordingly.

> I have a money management and lot sizing strategy that includes the
> revised parameters I use, a daily financial goal, and when to
increase the lot sizes. It tells you EXACTLY what to do and WHEN.
Using this money management and sizing strategy, you should be able
to make over $1,000,000.00 in under two years, provided that the markets don't kill you first. :)
>
> The money raised supports the FAP Users Group, a website dedicated to FAP users worldwide. We now have ONE place to go for updates, latest news, strategies and tips, and, of course a place to vent.
>
> I am using the EXACT same strategy on the live account. I have gone from $300.00USD on Monday March 30,2008, to just over $600.00 in less than 1 month!
>
The results speak for themselves.
>
> Take a look, and I welcome your feedback. If you decide to invest
> in my FAP money management and lot sizing strategy, please send
$40.00 to my PAYPAL address. (paypal.com )It is cfloydii@yahoo.com.

I am the same person that posts on FPA under FAP.

I will immediately send to you the instructions and the program.

I need to know the size of your account so I can customize it for you if you choose to purchase. Additionally, here are links to the FAP Users Group. You are invited to join.

Group Email Addresses
Post message: FAPUSERSGROUP@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: FAPUSERSGROUP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Thanks,
>
> Charles
>

Susan,

If you are still having problems, I can resolve the issue IMMEDIATELY.
My email is cfloydii@yahoo.com

Please email me.

Thanks,

Charles A. Floyd, II
Forex Autopilot Users Group

Back