• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexBestScalper.com

General discussions of a financial company
I was debating using Primeval ea but the creator wants to run a pyramid scheme with it by having it's users hand over +10% of profits to him. Thats alright but I would much rather use Veon in which I get to keep it all. Both seem to be running at the same profitability.

Questions Concerns

I just purchased this EA and am going to test it and run it. I noticed that there are two charts for it, and the old chart only made a couple of hundred dollars, whereas the new chart has made thousands more. What do you think about the performance difference between them ?

-Jon

Update #1

1, Installation: Installation was successfully completed after a couple of hang ups. The installation instructions were a little unrefined and the screen shots were incongruent with the written words. The installer program needs to be updated as well, as it makes an incorrect sub folder that you must manually change, and the programs main shortcut path is incorrect, so you have to right click on it and modify the path your self after installation.

2, Configuration and operation: This EA comes fairly simple, it has a .EXE program that sits in your system tray and communicates with their server in spain or wherever, along with the actual MT4 EA file, that you place in your MT4 'experts' Directory. The initial configuration of the metrics are simple and i believe there are less than 10 fields you can modify. The Running of it was simple enough, and I often wondered if it was actually operating, but there is a section in the manual to address this. So far, the first trade has been a Buy order of EURCHF, that was made about 3 hours ago, and it is currently -349 dollars, but could take off. What is interesting is that I don't see this same order reflected on the real time trade record here at FPA for this EA. Maybe my metrics are different or my trading capitol causes it to trade different trades.

So far, I am technically Neutral with this EA so far, and am psychologically optimal on it even though the first trade is negative, simply because I want to give it enough time to have a 'fair shake' at providing positive results.

More as it unfolds.

-Jonathan

Last edited:
I Manualy Closed a Veon Trade

I woke up this morning and found this -608.36 dollar position, and after looking at the chart i decided it was best to close the position.

o8cta1.jpg

Thank You

Thank you for sharing your trades. I have just one question are you running real or demo account?

Thank You.

I have just purchased this EA also. It is not stated anywhere but only a single execution of the EA is permitted. It allows execution in one account either demo or live. My first day experienced a rather dramatic drop also. I began with a $10K FXCBS demo account and after the first day 11/28 it was at $7626.42. I looked over the trades and it seemed to be performing correctly. (No expert or journal messages either.) The second day 11/29 I switched to a new $10K FxOpen demo account and ended with $10178 closed balance. The third day 11/30 no trades were opened. The fourth day 12/1 I switched to their suggested broker Askobid and ended with $10249.42 closed balance. Today 12/2 no trades were opened. The days no trades were opened may have been because of the license checking. It seems to be overly sensitive in my opinion.

I have emailed them twice about being allowed to run multiple demo executions but I have received no response. I thought that the FPA members should be made aware of this.

Back