• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexBlueStar.com (Jan Kaufmann)

General discussions of a financial company
This is not EA but trade copier.

Last edited:
This is not EA but trade copy. Backtest will not work and if they stop transmitting the signal you finished with the trading. You do not own anything.

Last edited:
Please post useful, helpful comments or ask detailed focused questions for all to
learn and understand.
Thanks in Advance!
I am interested in the details of the strategy.
Do traders here post any details of their winning strategies ?
I appreciate any contributions .
Thank you,
G.

Backtest will not work and if they stop transmitting the signal you finished with the trading. You do not own anything.

Website says 60 day money back guarentee and if you ask for a refund you get a lot of silence. So Yes I'd say it's a scam.

This site has gone dead since last posted trade in their published test. Software has ceased to function. No repsonse has been received from vendor after 6 requests in last month despite threats to publish negative review. All trades executed since the beginning of 2012 have been losers. Stay away from this scam artist who has disappeared in the night. Even their merchant account has been disabled.

Back