Forexblvd is trying to fool people

dazler46

Recruit
I being trading forex for a year but this company is playing me around a lot lately
When I go to log in message comes up with blocked widget on website and not allowing me to access my account I have deposited a large amont of money with them and I raised several problems to there attention and never answered now there tele number is invalid. I have a large amount of money on my account still and they will not even reply to my e-mails. Even my broker has gone offline, broker and platform are working toghether con people

I being trading forex for a year but this company is playing me around a lot lately
When I go to log in message comes up with blocked widget on website and not allowing me to access my account I have deposited a large amont of money with them and I raised several problems to there attention and never answered now there tele number is invalid. I have a large amount of money on my account still and they will not even reply to my e-mails. Even my broker has gone offline, broker and platform are working toghether con people
I got error when I visit forexblvd.com. It says Server not found.

Have a chat with the fraud/abuse department at your issuing bank. Explain how you can't even access your account to use the promised service of withdrawals. Ask about a chargeback.

Back