• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexBody.com

General discussions of a financial company
I began testing this in early August and then began running it on a live account in September. Initial results were great. The live accounts went from $5000 to $7780 and $7239 in about 4 weeks. They then turned and ran down to $3657 and $3583 in about another 4 weeks. With the changes in brokers and accounts I gave up on Forexbody and now have several live accounts running Forex Crescendo.

Now, Emmett has a new release 4.0.3 and I have begun testing that this week.

I have tested ForexBody 4.0.3 for a week and then installed the new 4.0.5 for a week the results are as follows on 10 brokers. The results are on new $10000 accounts each week and the numbers represent the percent change in equity (not balance) at the end of the week (Friday afternoon). All parameters were left at default settings.

FXCBS -12 -14
FxOpen -1 +6
ThinkForex +5 -10
InovaTrade -17 +11
FBS +2 -10
FinFX -8 -8
FXOSL +10 +2
NordFx +5 -8
SmartTrade -6 -10
Tadawul 0 -12

On the site there is another new release 4.1 available tomorrow, December 19. I want to test some other parameters on another EA so this will have to wait. The results are just too random to use on a live account in my opinion.

Learn from my mistakes...

An FX Student once said to his Instructor, How can I tell when the trend is against me Sir?
The wise Instructor wearily scratched his head and said look at your f#$k@ng account balance!!!

I've been using forexbody for approx 6 months you can find it being distributed from any of these sites below:

Forexbody Automated Trading System | Forex Money Printer

Forexbody Money Printer Expert Advisor | Free Download

Best Mt4 Expert Advisor

Forexbody Version 4 online Manual

I would advise you to stay clear of this robot. Emmett, as often claimed the code name (Money Printer) is the best robot in the world just unheard of yet please, please, don't make my mistake.

Like many intially I had great success trading my account and like many of Emmett's clients we were caught out with a huge floating position on the eurusd recent run up which continued growing and more positions opened up against the trend needless to say my 20K account was blown.

What I found most discomforting about this was Emmett, requested we watch his live feed for the latest advice.

Great idea but it kills the point of purchasing a automated robot, which gets you into huge floating positions and then your requested to start manually hedging.

With the new version being distributed I have yet to hear of any one making a profit. Of course you will see testimonials on his websites.
But after 6mths or less if they have gone live with any of his robots they would have lost their funds.

In a back test the Money Printer and all Emmett's previous robots display outstanding balances, do bear in mind thats only because EA's can be tweaked and optimised for the past.

However in Forward Test and Live you'll see how destructive this monster is!

Before purchasing this robot or any others do request 6 months Forward Test or Live account, I'd be very surprised if he can offer you either.

Last but not least you'll find update after update, after update during the week every week as well as the weekends.

If this sounds like a robot you can rely on go for it!! If not stay clear!!!

To your your trading success in 2011....

Back