ForexBoulevard-www.forexblvd.com

Gica2512

Banned for uncivilized conduct
This company should be avoided with any price. The brokers are unprofessional, and they trade only for company's profits. The comissions are huge, the spreads are from 10pips and higher, the swap is bigger than any of your profit. They took over my accoun worth of ten of thousand and in less than one month all my money is gone!

My experience with ForexBoulevard. In a nutshell, quick to take my money but then silence when you want to withdraw your money. Sending mails, phoning or contacting them via the online chat is of no use. They either ignore you or end the chat the moment you ask about your withdrawal. I will not do business with them even if I get my money back.

I was duped into investing with ForexBoulevard by John Greenburg.

How and when did you deposit? If by card, get in touch with the fraud department a your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible. If they decline for any reason other than you missing the deadline. professional assistance can sometimes get these rulings overturned. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members in situations like this. They can even sometimes get bank wire's reversed.

Make sure to leave them a nice, shiny 1 Star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexblvd.com

And, when you have a chance, email a link to this thread to them. Ask them to come here and explain what happened.

I used a credit card at the end of April 2016, I will contact my banks fraud division today. Just left them a message about my withdrawal request with the link to this thread included.

Yes, go through your bank to initiate a chargeback. Take note however, that there is a time limit to when the chargeback can be effected, usually between 60-120 days depending where you are at.

Drop me a private message if you need more help or advice along the way.

I have to open a fraud case at the police, then send them the case number and all documentation and communications. They will then use the info to go forward.

Opened the fraud case, submitted the case number and supporting documents to my bank's fraud division. Will check progress with them on Friday.

Back