• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexBrokerInc and FXChoice

General discussions of a financial company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you saw my reply in another thread but I was in the same situation as you. I had half of the amount you are waiting for and did receive my full withdrawal after 6-7 weeks...I was getting the same run around you are/were getting. I completely understand yours and everyone else that is in this situation. Hopefully this give some hope to the ones still waiting for their withdrawal.

Kforex23, I'm glad you were able to get your money out. I took the route of transferring my money to FXChoice. I figured how much worse could it be since it had been at that point over a month and I kept getting the same run around from FBI. Well to my pleasant surprise, FXChoice was easy to work with and after I supplied all the required forms to validate my new account with them, I was able to make a withdrawal of my money. I took half out first (4K) so as to not attract to much attention. I was so re leaved when after 2 days I got the money in my bank account. A week or so later I withdrew the rest. Again, so re leaved! Thanks to everyone who payed attention to this matter.

I was like a sheep that got lead to slaughter.... I have or should I say HAD an account with ForexBrokerInc... I had not traded or logged into the account for several months... I sent a request to them to return my funds and followed the instructions they gave... After two weeks they said their bank would only allow them to execute a certain number of wires a day...It has now been over a month... I completed the complaint instructions on their website and got no response... If you call the 800 number on their website the recording says you are next in line but nobody takes the call.... If FX Choice is taking business from them then I have to assume that FX Choice not matter what they say is not a good CHOICE for anyone..... As they say "If you sleep with dogs you get fleas".....

I think forex peace army should rethink its support for these obvious bucket shops and only advertise well respected capitalized and really regulated brokers instead of these bucket shops with regulation by the IFSC? In belize oh really? By allowing advertising of these bucket shops you are promoting their scams FPA. Think about that and later when they decide to take the money and run you will get the same repeat as you did with Forex Brokers Inc. Yes I know it is not our responsibility to decide who advertises, what a joke and a lie. You are getting paid by them at a higher rate because they are scams/bucket shops and that is the real reason. When they close down and open somewhere else and also not only steal the client's money but then sends them affiliate links which the new broker is ok with! Shame on you gutless cheaters and FxChoice is now responsible due to their affiliate relationship I am told from a lawyer. Once they accepted that relationship they also took financial responsibility btw. So if you need to sue both of these companies you can do so citing that if you are not payed back by the former.

Well I opened an account at FX Choice to see if I could transfer my FBI money there... I was given an email address by the FBI chat to make this happen but they will not respond to my email....

I think forex peace army should rethink its support for these obvious bucket shops and only advertise well respected capitalized and really regulated brokers instead of these bucket shops with regulation by the IFSC? In belize oh really? By allowing advertising of these bucket shops you are promoting their scams FPA. Think about that and later when they decide to take the money and run you will get the same repeat as you did with Forex Brokers Inc. Yes I know it is not our responsibility to decide who advertises, what a joke and a lie. You are getting paid by them at a higher rate because they are scams/bucket shops and that is the real reason. When they close down and open somewhere else and also not only steal the client's money but then sends them affiliate links which the new broker is ok with! Shame on you gutless cheaters and FxChoice is now responsible due to their affiliate relationship I am told from a lawyer. Once they accepted that relationship they also took financial responsibility btw. So if you need to sue both of these companies you can do so citing that if you are not payed back by the former.

The FPA does not endorse brokers. By advertising here, brokers and other companies endorse the FPA.

I do filter out potential advertisers to keep the obvious scams from ever showing up. The problem is that there aren't enough 4 Star and above rated brokers under good regulators who feel the need to advertise.

Forex Broker Inc was an advertiser, but the dropped their contract shortly before going under. For those who transfer to FxChoice using Forex Broker Inc's link, this does make Forex Broker Inc into that person's IB.

If anyone made the transfer choice and has not had their money moved in a reasonable period of time, I recommend leaving reviews for both brokers and opening a thread in Scam Alerts.

If anyone chose against the transfer and hasn't managed to withdraw yet, please leave a review for Forex Broker Inc and get a thread opened in Scam Alerts.

I see 3 choices about advertising...

1. You can go out and recruit advertisers which meet your standards. The advertising department will be happy. I will be happy. You will be happy. Some people with different standards will complain.

2. Dump all ad contracts with brokers which don't meet your standards. This will cause the FPA to not have enough money to operate. What should I cut from the budget? Forums? Reviews? Performance Testing? Anti-DDoS and hacking protection?

3. I'll continue the current policy. This means I filter out the worst and to also have advertising end contracts with companies which are later confirmed to have serious problems. I'll have to trust readers to do some of their own research and to not sign up just because they see a pretty banner.

Ok, gang I used to have an account at FBI (account disabled) and currently trading with fxchoice. Both are great company i see so far. Never had a problem depositing or withdrawing. I think it's just another extention of the same company. As long as a brokerage firm is able to honor it's contract has withdrawaling then It's A OK by me. Like I said, I never had a problem with them in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back