1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexBrokerInc.com SCAM

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by trader123, May 7, 2017.

1. trader123

trader123 Recruit

Hello,

My account with ForexBrokerInc.com had $567 USD when I last traded in 2016. Then in Jan 2017 I tried to log into my account but I couldn't . So i contacted ForexBrokerInc through their emails listed on their website. After my several emails, they replied that I can either withdraw my money or move it to FXChoice.com because they have shut down the trading system. I emailed back that I would like to withdraw my money. Again after several emails from my side they finally responded that they will send my money via wire transfer and asked for bank details. I gave the bank details. Since then I have sent several emails and they are not responding to my emails and neither have refunded my money. In-fact now when I send the email to emails listed under the contact section on their website: support@forexbrokerinc.com a
    nd accounts@forexbrokerinc.com, the mail delivery notification comes back that says that such email addresses does not exists.

I am a novice trader and its my hard earned money. Could you please help me get my money back from forexbrokerinc.com ?

Thanks

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Read this thread http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forexbrokerinc-not-withdrawing-profits.47409/and follow the suggested steps there like invite the rep (you can find rep profile in that thread) also share your story as a review on their review page. Let me know if you need some more details about it.

3. trader123

trader123 Recruit

Thanks FxMaster,

I did open a new conversation and invited the rep of forexbrokerinc
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...rokerinc-com-is-not-refunding-my-money.16045/

Could you please tell me which government office should I contact so that they can take action against this fraud forexbrokerinc?