ForexBrokerInc.com SCAM

trader123

Recruit
Hello,

My account with ForexBrokerInc.com had $567 USD when I last traded in 2016. Then in Jan 2017 I tried to log into my account but I couldn't . So i contacted ForexBrokerInc through their emails listed on their website. After my several emails, they replied that I can either withdraw my money or move it to FXChoice.com because they have shut down the trading system. I emailed back that I would like to withdraw my money. Again after several emails from my side they finally responded that they will send my money via wire transfer and asked for bank details. I gave the bank details. Since then I have sent several emails and they are not responding to my emails and neither have refunded my money. In-fact now when I send the email to emails listed under the contact section on their website: support@forexbrokerinc.com a
nd accounts@forexbrokerinc.com, the mail delivery notification comes back that says that such email addresses does not exists.

I am a novice trader and its my hard earned money. Could you please help me get my money back from forexbrokerinc.com ?

Thanks

Hello,

My account with ForexBrokerInc.com had $567 USD when I last traded in 2016. Then in Jan 2017 I tried to log into my account but I couldn't . So i contacted ForexBrokerInc through their emails listed on their website. After my several emails, they replied that I can either withdraw my money or move it to FXChoice.com because they have shut down the trading system. I emailed back that I would like to withdraw my money. Again after several emails from my side they finally responded that they will send my money via wire transfer and asked for bank details. I gave the bank details. Since then I have sent several emails and they are not responding to my emails and neither have refunded my money. In-fact now when I send the email to emails listed under the contact section on their website: support@forexbrokerinc.com a
nd accounts@forexbrokerinc.com, the mail delivery notification comes back that says that such email addresses does not exists.

I am a novice trader and its my hard earned money. Could you please help me get my money back from forexbrokerinc.com ?

Thanks
Read this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forexbrokerinc-not-withdrawing-profits.47409/and follow the suggested steps there like invite the rep (you can find rep profile in that thread) also share your story as a review on their review page. Let me know if you need some more details about it.

Read this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forexbrokerinc-not-withdrawing-profits.47409/and follow the suggested steps there like invite the rep (you can find rep profile in that thread) also share your story as a review on their review page. Let me know if you need some more details about it.

Thanks FxMaster,

I did open a new conversation and invited the rep of forexbrokerinc
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...rokerinc-com-is-not-refunding-my-money.16045/

Could you please tell me which government office should I contact so that they can take action against this fraud forexbrokerinc?

Back