• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexBrokerInc.com

General discussions of a financial company
i am a media creator and usually write some reviews to newspapers and sites about forex , now after one month i see they do a good work easy to use and available to chat with ,the only thing i faced is i cant open oil trade and when i want to withdrew they asked me to print out pdf form then sign it then back to them to proceed withdrew ,any how i made profit with them that i opened my account with only 50$ and now i have 100$,i will keep review it and submit what i see

I'm trying to decide on an ECN/STP broker. There seems to be a wide range of ratings
for ForexBroker.com. I also like the MT4 charts, and MBTrading seems to be the most
serious about getting the software "married" to this NO-Dealer scenario.

Anyone have any recent experiences with FBC?

A broker not endorsed by their own country? Sounds like a scam.
TOC says you must not speak out against Forexbroker.inc
Spreads are super fat in the demo. I think my phone is just buggy

I would not recommend using this broker due to the fact that the highest allowed margin on a standard account is 1:200. But the main reason I cannot recommend them is the leverage is limited to 1:100 on chf pairs.

I'm trying to decide on an ECN/STP broker. There seems to be a wide range of ratings
for ForexBroker.com. I also like the MT4 charts, and MBTrading seems to be the most
serious about getting the software "married" to this NO-Dealer scenario.

Anyone have any recent experiences with FBC?

My withdrawal finally got processed. Yes!!!!

It took a long time, but in the end everything worked out.

Back