Forexbrokerinc not withdrawing profits.

I thought I would respond here as well, I have not received any money, In fact I deposited $500 and 3 hours later they did their "re-construction" and so I have never made a trade. They have ensured me that I will get the deposit back, and my withdrawal has been approved by the backoffice and accounting department. I have still not received any money in my account. I will keep you guys updated. I'm glad some of you received your funds

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder along with the full details about what happened with you.

Its been 6 weeks now and I have received about 80% of my money. About 9 days since I received the last transfer.

I've been waiting since 9/26 and keep getting the same response, we are working on withdrawals daily, in the order they were received, we have daily limit for processing, we have a high volume of work.. etc...this has been a nightmare..its been almost 4 weeks and i have not received ANY amount from my withdrawal.

I've been waiting since 9/26 and keep getting the same response, we are working on withdrawals daily, in the order they were received, we have daily limit for processing, we have a high volume of work.. etc...this has been a nightmare..its been almost 4 weeks and i have not received ANY amount from my withdrawal.

Ask them that when your number comes, they must doing it by time of submission of Wid request.

If you don't mind telling us, in how many transfers have you received about 80% of your withdrawal?
I have received three transfers. Weird and confusing since they all came through different channels. I am assuming that I am waiting for the last one.

I am still waiting for the rest of my money. It has now been over 2 weeks since I received the last transfer and it is proving to be another battle to receive the rest because I have had to send copies of my bank statements again for them to "investigate".

I also had some small funds left in my trading account and the email I sent them about that has not been replied to yet.

It seems quite clear now that this broker is likely out of business and are shifting or selling their accounts to a different broker (fxchoice). Hopefully we all get our money back one way or another.

I am sorry to hear that :-( I did get mine but it was not much to begin with. They had already screwed me trading-wise on several occasions anyway. Who widens a spread to 100 pips on a Friday?

I wish you the best. Keep us posted. I went with Oanda. No CFDs for US clients but I and am much happier. Haven't seen anything weird yet.

Don't follow their links to set up an FxChoice account. That will make Forex Broker Inc your IB, so they'll still be earning money off of you.

Back