Forexbrokerinc not withdrawing profits.

Well I keep calling every single day, they have said the same thing, they are sending a message to their back office/accounting department, they are working with unforeseen delays, they keep telling me to rest assure they will process it as soon as possible...ugh what a nightmare. My withdrawal request was made on 9/26 and have yet to receive a penny.

Finally received the rest of my withdrawn money this week. I still had some small funds left in the account and I know I am not ready to revisit this nightmare.

I think this thread shouldn't yet be marked as resolved. Give yourself a week or two to recover, then apply for a withdrawal of your remaining funds. If/when that money arrives, then this can be marked as resolved.

Well I would like to let you guys know that I finally received my withdrawal on 11/14. It took about 2 months but finally received my funds. It was definitely not the best experience but it is now completed. Wish you guys the best luck and hopefully everyone that is still waiting gets their withdrawal.

Well I would like to let you guys know that I finally received my withdrawal on 11/14. It took about 2 months but finally received my funds. It was definitely not the best experience but it is now completed. Wish you guys the best luck and hopefully everyone that is still waiting gets their withdrawal.
Its always good to see your problem resolved :) Best of luck for your future trading and make sure this time that you proper check about company reviews and regulation before you jump in :)

To Kforex23, Just checked that you are not a thread starter and original thread starter still waiting for partial funds to get on his account so unfortunately this thread cant marked as a resolved yet.

To haroro, Any update on your withdrawal yet?

To Kforex23, Just checked that you are not a thread starter and original thread starter still waiting for partial funds to get on his account so unfortunately this thread cant marked as a resolved yet.

To haroro, Any update on your withdrawal yet?
Just started the process of transferring the rest of my funds. This is just the little I had left in the account. Will update when it is done.

Back