1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexCashProtector.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Eliseu

Eliseu Recruit

Configurations of this EA

I bought but I don't know like him it works better. Not to be discovered will have to ask reimbursement.

Anybody or even the personnel of FPA he/she could find out the best configurations of this EA? It seems that is great but it is complicated to know how it works.
    If Somebody please knows he/she enters in contact in the e-mail (eliseuataide@yahoo.com.br)

Thankful

Eliseu

3. FxChang

FxChang Private

i testing this EA in FXPRO demo acccount with 800 USD, but dont work in H1 only in M5, i using the same settings in the FPA demo.

4. Robert Li

Robert Li Private

FXCP trades

Same as mine. Got trades on 5 minutes set up only and not on 1H. Was wondering whether the same copy that is being tested and the copy that on sale.

BTW, there is an option "trade on December", default is 'false", I find that could be the reason that even my 5M setup had no trades also last week!!! Felt very bad when I saw the opening trades of 240 pips!

By the way, dear administrator, the live statement is being tested on 1H or 5M?

5. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

Is there after sales support?

I don't have any experience with Robots. Is there any support after you purchase it or is it "sell and forget" System? :D

6. kukuruyuk

kukuruyuk Recruit

I just bought this EA, the first trading on 6 December last, the result is the same as FPA, I test this EA in acc FxPro demo as well.
    trade december=1

7. KahYong

KahYong Private

they are not sell and forget,They give me good service ,I am Asian,they always reply me when the wake up and when i sleep.

this EA is good for using 1HR setting with the 5 minute chart, the 5 minute setting will be little risky. why??

because the 5 minute take profit only 15 pips (by default) and cut loss uncertain with AUTO close function.

Last month November 2010, I use the 5 minute stratergy,I earn 86% ,but 2 loss reduce my profit to 75%.

December is not suitable for 5 minute setting,For those using 1 HR setting with 1 HR chart,if your FXCP EA cant work,u can try change to 1HR with 5 minute Chart, before december,this 1 HR setting can make u earn alot ,about 200-300 pips per week.

I am third party here,non-FXCP staff or developer. I help my friend invest with using this EA,it change my life.

If u still doubt about this EA,use demo try 1st.I using Instaforex as broker, result not bad,When I free ,I will post the Result of my demo account to u all.

there is my demo,if u got c properly,there are serveral mistake due to my greedy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some of the volume are open too big, 10 lots,haha i just did something wrong with my own greedy.

This instaforex demo account,

1 instaforex lot= 0.1 standard lots

10 instaforex lot= 1 standard lots.

if u all have any question ,please email me, zero_19842003@yahoo.com.hk

I hope u all can teamwork with me since I am 3rd party ,I bought about 6 FXCP EA for each of my friends and family account.

I am Chinese,my english is not very good,if got any mistake in language ,please forgive me,thanks .

#7 KahYong, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    cliinton likes this.
  8. FXCO

FXCO Corporal

So they do offer a 60 day money back guarantee? It does not say on their site.

9. KahYong

KahYong Private

They Deal with Click Bank,they Always 60 days money back guarantee,I did it for the 1st time before I no confidence with it.After serveral weeks I saw my friend real accountwith reasonable profit with cash preservation,I bought it Back lol!!

#9 KahYong, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  10. FXCO

FXCO Corporal

Sounds good thanks, on some of the reviews I noticed people were having issues getting the EA to trade on the H1 charts. Are you experiencing the same problems?