• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ok let's see

Blow off??,dude ,I had figure out this problems long time ago,u dun follow some provider they open many trades a day ,like FLY ON THE WALL.

If u want to follow them,u need to configure max trade to 1.

some safe provider like system Fx and power EU ,u can follow them easily. In zulutrade slipage is the problem,choosing a good broker is a key.

Another important Key is your MM. dun greed!!!!!!!!!!! for example is u use to follow me 40% permonth,pls dun open too big lots,because it will have DD some times. Power EU dun have such case.

there are some scapler Signal provider like mines name KAHYONG, PLEASE DO NOT Follow this because very danger,it just put there to become a SHOW OFF ACCOUNT!!!!!

As I mentioned before, I have set up a demo account with them.
I have chosen your 40% per month and your Power EU (Although it looks really bad) MM= total of 0.4 lots in a 3000 account.
Let's see what will happen!

As I mentioned before, I have set up a demo account with them.
I have chosen your 40% per month and your Power EU (Although it looks really bad) MM= total of 0.4 lots in a 3000 account.
Let's see what will happen!

Well,u can add 1 more signal provider god uj uc.

Oh ****!!! man,after I restart my VPS I forgot to turn my MT4 on,wasted!! all signal provider under my controll no trade for 1 day!!!!.aiyo damn shame!!!!i would like to apologize~!!

I open now!!

Their website is still down. I sent an email to the support and waiting...

Back