• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
Sounds good thanks, on some of the reviews I noticed people were having issues getting the EA to trade on the H1 charts. Are you experiencing the same problems?

yupe,is TRUE! thats why I told everyone here using the 5M charts for the 1H stratergy/setting.

What I don't get is why would they have the H1 strategy if it doesn't work on a H1 chart?

What I don't get is why would they have the H1 strategy if it doesn't work on a H1 chart?

only certain broker with no fix spread for EUR/USD will able to trade,but not all.

those broker with Fix spread with FXCP 1H chart will be unable to trade.

I am thinking to purchase this EA, but I have sent them two emails with some questiosn and never got a reply.
Are you sattisfied with their after sales support?

I am thinking to purchase this EA, but I have sent them two emails with some questiosn and never got a reply.
Are you sattisfied with their after sales support?

very sattisfied.They always email reply to me.If not,How I know that the 1H strategy can use in the 5 M chart??

which link u buy the FXCP EA?? ,u try to enter the orignal link and try 1st,if still cannot,than u come to my affilate link.
Original FXCP: FOREX CASH PROTECTOR The First Real Money Management Forex Trading EA | Automated Forex Money Management
my link FXCP: FOREX CASH PROTECTOR The First Real Money Management Forex Trading EA | Automated Forex Money Management

P/s: please try the original link 1st,because I dun want let other people Misunderstand that I am doing sales here.I become an Affilate because I just buy this EA to my friends and family trading account.

very sattisfied.They always email reply to me.If not,How I know that the 1H strategy can use in the 5 M chart??

which link u buy the FXCP EA?? ,u try to enter the orignal link and try 1st,if still cannot,than u come to my affilate link.
Original FXCP: FOREX CASH PROTECTOR The First Real Money Management Forex Trading EA | Automated Forex Money Management
my link FXCP: FOREX CASH PROTECTOR The First Real Money Management Forex Trading EA | Automated Forex Money Management

P/s: please try the original link 1st,because I dun want let other people Misunderstand that I am doing sales here.I become an Affilate because I just buy this EA to my friends and family trading account.

The good thing is that FCP doesn't cost that much. On the other hand I am glad I have this Forum, where we can help each other, so it's not very difficult to make a decision and buy it for testing.

How often does FCP trade? Does anybody have both FCP and MegaDroid?
I would be interested to know if they have any similarities.

The good thing is that FCP doesn't cost that much. On the other hand I am glad I have this Forum, where we can help each other, so it's not very difficult to make a decision and buy it for testing.

How often does FCP trade? Does anybody have both FCP and MegaDroid?
I would be interested to know if they have any similarities.

Mega Droid need long term result.FXCP is monthly result(other than December) because they email me that December is not a Good month for FXCP.trade will be very little ,or will make lost,Please use Demo to test on December with FXCP.

you can try Megadroid too,because it is good to diversify :)

Back