• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
hai KahYong, what is the fxcp result on M5 for desember, still profitable?? please share your result...:)

I will tell u a very honest answer,my FXCP hit 2 time Stop loss,first time was at 30 November, second time at 1st December,but before I make the lost,FXCP already email to me warn me dun trade at December,I IGNORE them,thats why I very pain at these 2 days.

BUT,I was very Lucky due to I set Stop Loss,if not I lose all my Money,always not to be greedy .

My result during 1-11-2010 to 29-11-2010 was very beautiful,95% profit.

if u all wan to trade on december,please set Stop loss or open small lots/volume.

I am very confused with the results of the FPA FxPro demo, I also use FxPro demo to test, but its results are different, why is it so?

I am very confused with the results of the FPA FxPro demo, I also use FxPro demo to test, but its results are different, why is it so?

well ,you have the same experience with me.

Let me tell u,Dun expect FXCP with trade 100% same as FPA,there are serveral reason.

1)time starting using FXCP EA might be different.
2)Combination of different charts.
3)Broker spread are diffrent with in the same broker or
4)Your PC/VPS internet connection was interuptted when FXCP server sending signal to u.

Let me tell u some of my experience using Instaforex.

I got 7 live account and 2 demo in MY VPS.

got 1 ~ 2 time,my 6 live and 2 demo account open buy postion with FXCP EA

but got 1 LIVE account open reverse postion!! SELL,thats make me confuse !!

at the end the result is ,all 6 live and 2 demo account profit ,the reverse position make lost.

2nd time more worst,only one profit,all other make lost,the one profit is demo.

I try many brokers the have the same effect.I think it might be the computer problem because last time I never learn how to auto restart my VPS.

now I solve the problems.

ALways test with demo before u go real.

p/s: december will be a difficult month.

below are my Real Life VPS screen,some privacy,I need to erase some names.

156854_1611234154077_1032951641_31618376_6112501_n.jpg

Please Email me if anyone of u got problem,hope we can help each other .

best regards.

Yap Kah Yong.

yesterday fxcp on FPA open buy trade, in my demo acc on the same Fxpro demo not open trade, setting, broker demo is all the same, was nearly 4 weeks, fxcp on H1 is not open trade, even I also use the VPS to get a good internet connection

yesterday fxcp on FPA open buy trade, in my demo acc on the same Fxpro demo not open trade, setting, broker demo is all the same, was nearly 4 weeks, fxcp on H1 is not open trade, even I also use the VPS to get a good internet connection

for the FXCP H1,what chart u using???

M5 chart or H1 chart???

if you still facing problem,please try this broker ,just copy and paste the link below to open a demo or real account.this is the broker I am using. Good with 1H stratergy on 5M chart.

http://instaforex.com/open_live_account.php/?x=accountopen

or forexfuture.zulutrade.com ,but these can only open the real account,your choose AAAfx

IF YOU SEE PROPERLY IN MY VPS,I USING 2 BROKERS THAT WORK WELL WITH FXCP EA,THATS IS INSTAFOREX AND AAAFX

Last edited:
I'm only using H1 chart for this month, for another month i will used both,
when you using fxcp H1 on M5, how big SL do you used? do you used auto close?....:)

no wonder your EA cant trade.

my SL is 100 pips,and my AUTO CLOSE is true.

my TP is 50Pips.

try on demo account 1st if can.if you are very confidence,than u go real account.

I have had four trades on the m5 chart since
buying this ea but none on h1. I have sent an email to support and they said this has been an ongoing issue and should be fixed in the next version

I have had four trades on the m5 chart since
buying this ea but none on h1. I have sent an email to support and they said this has been an ongoing issue and should be fixed in the next version

well done FXCO,let all of us tell them what happen,so they will take serious action.

Back