• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
well done FXCO,let all of us tell them what happen,so they will take serious action.

I just email them this

about Reverse Position

Hi there FXCP team,I am Yap Kah Yong.

Still remember I told you all about the Reverse Position.

i.e I got 6 live account and 2 Demo Account. total 8 accounts.

Last time I was using only one broker --instaforex,it happen reverse position. then FXCP team told me that was broker problem.

BUT recently I try other broker,Same thing happen,such as FXTD,IamFX,AAAfx.

something wrong with it??

hope the new version dont have this serious problems.

we disccus some other problem in the Forex Peace Army.

you can join us,We will very happy giving some other Infomation so can improve the FXCP EA. ^^

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-software/9276-forexcashprotector-com-4.html

regards

Yap Kah Yong.

I just use 2 demo FxPro broker, this is very strange, at first acc buy, while that the other acc sell, in the acc sell its written in the market analising: long trade opportunities but its open sell trade, why its happen?

I just use 2 demo FxPro broker, this is very strange, at first acc buy, while that the other acc sell, in the acc sell its written in the market analising: long trade opportunities but its open sell trade, why its happen?

last time this thing happen to me before,u need to learn more.

I am confused

i don't understand how this EA makes 586pips, 101pips, 92pip ... when the TakeProfit is set as 50pips.
Settings that they are using are supposed be below.

Settings:
Lots=1.00000000
TakeProfit=50.00000000
Slippage=3.00000000
StopLoss=0.00000000
AutoGMT=1
GMT_Offset=2
OptimizedLots=1
MaxRisk=8.50000000
FRLots=0
RiskTolerance=2
MaxDrawDown=30.00000000
AllowScaling=1
AutoClose=1
smp=12.00000000
fmp=5.00000000
rp=22.00000000
TrailingStop=0.00000000
TakeProfitPercent=0.40000000
AutoTrailAtProfit=1
AutoTrailBy=65.00000000
TradeFriday=1
TradeDecember=1
ShowHiddenStop=1

I have this EA, i set it exactly the same as above,
But on the backtest with M5 and H1, the performance is terrible.
I am missing something here??
Please help.

Thank you.

No trades at all for me this whole week with this EA. Anybody else get the same thing?

Back