• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
I just got the following email from the software provider:

Firstly we would like to apologise to our members for any inconvenience that was caused by the inaccessibility of our website between Monday and Tuesday of this week. Our website server at our hosting company went down unexpectedly, and so we had to be re-located to a new server. We consequently had to wait a while longer than expected for our website to propogate over the internet for access.We have been up and running since.

Next, the Forex Cash Protector EA has so far traded three times this week, two on the 19th of January. One for 50 pips and the other for 15 pips or there about. The other trade was entered on the 21st of January closing one of 2 open trades at its take profit of 50 pips and the other went over 145 pips and
should have a secured trail position of about 80 pips.

For those of you who were only able to enter a single position, this was due
mainly to the fact that price was not settled(from your broker account) when the trade was being entered, or your broker was slow in executing your trades. FXCP attempts to enter 2 trades when trading, which when both are summed should be equal to the risk percentage that you use(if you are using the Optimized Lots parameter set to True). Now upon identifying the signals the EA attempts to enter both trades at the same exact price, otherwise the EA enters only a single trade and will set that trade with the necessary TP and SL values. If both trades are entered it will set the necessary TP and SL on 1 and then only the SL on the other, which will be the trade that is expected to trail using the AutoTrailBy parameter value.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all our members that Forex Cash
Protector is not a scalper, it was never intended to be nor was it developed on this premise. Scalping is essentially bailing out of a trade early and watching the game playout on the sideline. FXCP is essentially `lets get the most out of this trade` and remain in the game until the game changes. When I first began trading quick profits excited me, get in, get out, get in again, then get out. But until I experienced staying in a trade and watching pip after pip being locked in, thats when exciting became a totally different experience.

Fxcp was launched on the first of January 2010 and it has increased members portfolios last year by over 200%. We are constantly looking at ways to make our product and service better so as to make your experience a profitable and pleasurable one. Our site currently down for maintenance and will be up in a few hours

I emailed them that the mentioned trades were not taken on their demo account which is running in the Performance Test here on FPA and I am waiting for their reaction.

Did any of you get the same results as they announced?

ATTENTION to all GOD UJ UC ,and 40% Permonth followers,please DUn follow this 2 signal Provider anymore,I had remove it!!!

Please put all Focus and effort on POWER EU!!!!!

POWER EU is the BEST EA I have. The Other 2 cant produce stable profits.

-85 pips

The performance test is not updating and I had a losing sell trade started yesterday and closed a few minutes ago.
Total damage -85 pips on Demo and Real

The performance test is not updating and I had a losing sell trade started yesterday and closed a few minutes ago.
Total damage -85 pips on Demo and Real

Same here. SL at the top, then the market dropped. :hissyfit:

Had any body noticed that the EA will some times open two trades and other times open only one trade? Does any one know why?

Green

How's FXCP doing for you?

Is anybody still trading FXCP? I cannot get through to their customer service. The trades on FPA and on the two on the FXCP site do not match my results. Do any of the published trade results match your results?

Is anybody still trading FXCP? I cannot get through to their customer service. The trades on FPA and on the two on the FXCP site do not match my results. Do any of the published trade results match your results?

I would refund. I had this EA but it lost consistantly for me.

I would refund. I had this EA but it lost consistantly for me.

Unfortunately, I purchased it 3 months ago. It made money for me....for awhile. I am going to adjust it, drop the risk back down, and start trading it again on Monday,

Back