ForexCent Company Closed

Alonedevils

Master Sergeant
I Get This Informations About Forexcent.com Company Closed.

Our company ForexCent.com is closing
Date: 19.03.2014 13:21

Our company ForexCent.com is closing

Dear Clients,
Our company ForexCent.com is closing due to dispute with Russian company MetaQuotes which was providing trading server and terminal for us

Unfortunately, the Russian company MetaQuotes unilaterally canceled Server Licensing for our company, bypassing our contract and without any explanation. For this reason, trading is impossible. We are urgently transferring the whole database, as well as account deposits of our customers, to our partner company LiteForex. Further details will be sent to you by e-mail from LiteForex company.
To transfer your account to the LiteForex company, you will need to register on LiteForex.com website, open whichever account you will like, then write an e-mail to the finance@liteforex.com, explain there that you are client of the ForexCent company, write your account number(s) in ForexCent, write the number of opened account in LiteForex, your Name and phone number. Next, you will be contacted by LiteForex representative and they will transfer all orders and balance to the new account.
Best Regards,
ForexCent Team

Source :
| ForexCent Company Closing Statement |

Lite Forex has an FPA Scam Finding. If you are a Forex Cent client, the FPA recommends you withdraw your money and find a different broker.

Hello Alonedevils

Dear clients of the ForexCent company,

The company LiteForex confirms the information about assuming all financial obligations of the brokerage company ForexCent.

We are willing to support traders and partners in these circumstances and to invite them to enjoy LiteForex’s brokerage service. The whole of history of trades will be saved.

To be able to continue trading, ForexCent´s clients need to create a Personal profile in LiteForex and open any of trading accounts. All client´s funds and open transactions will be transferred to LiteForex´s servers.

To do so, please send a request to finance@liteforex.com (the email address of LiteForex’s finance department) and specify your full name, phone number and the numbers of your trading accounts: the one you had with the ForexCent company and the new one you have with LiteForex.

The partners of the broker ForexCent are invited to contact LiteForex’s affiliate department at partners@liteforex.com.

Best regards,
LiteForex

I got this message from the promo at liteforex, just a pity "MetaQuotes" can't be held responsible for renting their software to these scam companies.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Lite Forex has an FPA Scam Finding. If you are a Forex Cent client, the FPA recommends you withdraw your money and find a different broker.

No AsstMod I Dont Have Account On There .. Just wanna Give Some Info For FPA Forum ..
Thanks For Warn Me

Hello Alonedevils

I got this message from the promo at liteforex, just a pity "MetaQuotes" can't be held responsible for renting their software to these scam companies.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Yes, I Think ..

I hadn't even heard of Forex Cent. Too bad their reaction to losing a platform was to try to send all their clients to a known scam.

Back